KE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Okay scent, good exfoliation.

I took a star away simply because the scent isn't as nice as I thought it would be. I usually love Lavender, but this one seems off. The exfoliation is nice though and I think it does help keep my skin smooth. I will try the Orange Blossom & Vanilla scent next, hopefully it smells better.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great scent and my skin feels so smooth after it use it. Will repurchase.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It is just okay... I love EO products, especially how heavenly they smell but I have to admit although it does not have an unpleasant scent, it is below my expectation. I use exfoliating shower gloves to increase the effects of the scrubs but it does not work well with this one since the particles go inside the gloves, which leaves me with a shower gel. It may work great for people who like mild products but I am used to using harsher scrubs that literally peel off the dead skin. I have another body scrub + soap product with microparticles and I will stick to it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good smell, love it! Light and good for summer

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

cheap, nice

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Loved it

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

pricey and finding the pros

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I used a House of Rose body scrub that I hadn't tested on animals, but I didn't like the strange heat generated when using it because it was easy to separate, so I was looking for another scrub. Many of EO Products' products are also liked by other series, but scrubbing was also good to use. It contains dark particles, and it has a gentler feel than Oh! Baby, and it seems to be less burdensome to the skin. The scent is also healed by lavender. Since the package is also a tube type, I expect that it will be difficult to separate.

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Not a bad scrub, but not a wow - scrubbing particles like an apricot scrub, cream base, the smell is pleasant as with all products of this brand

57a6574a-557b-4ea3-b9f7-392b899cdaca
2619855c-c4a7-4cc8-9d56-2a592c34dbb3
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It smells very nice of natural lavender. The composition, as usual with EO, is excellent. This is a fairly gentle scrub, I even use it on my face sometimes. If you love tough body scrubs, then you will not appreciate it at all.