KE

Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022
1933
Excellent! also Sinus help.

This product has worked beautifully for us. My husband I both have digestive issues and the charcoal has helped to relieve gas and bloating. It has also been reliable when I needed to take a binder as well during my colon cleanse. My friend told me about this stuff. He takes it to detox his body. And Im not sure but I think its helping me with sinus headaches which I used to get when I woke up, so I take a couple of these before bed and Im good in the morning.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I recently started using activated charcoal because it is recommended by Dave Asprey in his Fast This Way book & online program for detoxing. I tried this brand because it is made from coconuts & also because of the high ratings. I started with one capsule for the first week to make sure it didn't cause constipation as many experts caution. I'm now taking 2 capsules on an empty stomach. I've seen an improvement in clearer skin & eyes. As long-term use is not recommended, I'm experimenting with a 30 day detox along with intermittent fasting - hoping to address heavy metal load & previous toxic mold injury.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I take it for hay fever (allergic rhinitis) which in my case is usually caused by allergy to some food (because of leaky gut syndrome). If I take it early enough (during first signs of allergy) it really helps! 4 capsules at once. The dosage depends on your weight. My weight is 45 kg, for me less than 4 capsules is useless. Top quality, no dirty ingredients in it, very pure, which is important for me as I am celiac. In general, the supplement is very handy if you ate something wrong as the charcoal is binding harmful staff in your gastrointestinal tract. Needs to be taken with lots of water, otherwise may cause constipation. Preferably take between meals.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Good product. my husband and i take it about once a week as activated charcoal acts like a sponge that absorb toxins in our intestinal tract. or when tummy is rumbling, we will take it. we always feel better after taking it. highly recommend to have this in your medicine cabinet.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I've washed my face with activated charcoal and have brushed my teeth with charcoal toothpaste。My skin and teeth always feel CLEAN when l use charcoal。Cleaner than they ever do with normal face wash and toothpaste。That's because activated charcoal binds to dirt,grim and stains beyond the surface and draws them out。

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought this to help with viruses, skin and digestive issues. I break open the capsule and add it to water. Don’t take with other nutrients and supplements that you want absorbed. This product does exactly what it claims to do, it detoxes. I think it’s even good for my mouth because of how I drink it.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

My go to activated charcoal that I keep on hand to take during digestive upsets and to occasionally detox my gut. I like that it is made from coconut shell. I've also been recommended to take this product following a laparoscopy to help my body expel the excess gas. Make sure that you don't take it within a couple of hours of other supplements or medications as it will bind to those too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Absolutely loved this. I like to take this after indulging a bit too much in either food or alcohol, but also first thing in the morning with a big glass of water to give a bit of a gentle detox. I really do think it helps with energy levels by gathering up any extra/harmful waste products in the system.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

this is really useful whenever i eat something I feel is poisonous or has gone back I take this. So it is useful to have this at home always as a back up. Plus this is a good brand and it isn't too expensive! tastes just fine. I am sure it benefits~