KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Love this product.

I love this product but had to figure out how to use it so it would work for me. I am on medication that causes constipation. I tried several different things including the specific instructions it comes with but found that what worked best was taking it first thing in the morning after rising, even though I didn't eat breakfast right after that. I also pair it with a whole food fiber powder (NOT a laxative) the night before. I needed consistent results and this protocol gave that to me. I am also happy that I don't have to take two a day, which is a bit cost prohibitive for me. Using the fiber powder alone did not do it and neither did taking the Gut Motility alone. But I am very happy with the results I have now and will continue to use this product for sure.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Finally, something natural to help with slow motility guts like mine. Quality company and ingredients. Benefits the movement of food through the GI tract to help ease bloat and gas. No taste, small dosage, small size so it's easy to take. This product really works well.

Posted on May 12, 2022

It seems to be helping me. As soon as I found this supplement, I have kept it as part of my regime along with Lypo Gold. I do enjoy my peanut butter and these seem to help with that. Great benefits from taking these supplements.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This is a great product helps with my digestion issues and you don’t feel bloated after you eat I have ordered another 2 bottles especially for holiday time

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Very easy to order, prices are very good and I received my order when it was scheduled to be delivered. Keep up the good work. Thank you

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is a very helpful product - I wish I'd known about it years ago! It's easy to take with no negative side effects. Just follow the instructions on the package.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. But still need magnesium to have a bowel movement in the morning. It take it for SIBO - C methane dominant. Its safe.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This has definitely helped my digestion with motility and relief of bloating.

Great quality, i feel benefits after first day and i will order it again!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022