KE
4.6

4.6
Anwaar
Posted on May 22, 2022

I'm absolutely addicted to this dark chocolate that I ordered it 3 times and ate it almost everyday. It melts in your mouth and tastes heavenly with little sweetness and hints of salt, you can really feel the quality of ingredients that are used to make it. The packaging is amazing. My favorite dark chocolate so far.

71a5eebe-caae-409e-aec7-891d59191476
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Delicious chocolate bar, great taste and right amount of salt. Happy to give a great review but just how many words do you need? Ok happy with the quality, already mentioned the ingredient as the right balance, what else ... I did start the review with what I liked about the product - lol.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This chocolate is amazing! I'm vegan and love dark chocolate, and have tried many brands. I enjoy them all but this one tastes especially high quality and interesting. It's rich, and not too sweet or bitter. I think the oat milk ingredient is unique and fun! The sea salt complements everything nicely. This is really enjoyable and tastes more like a dessert than a super dark chocolate bar. I loved it and would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I like endangered species chocolate so was excited to see that they came out with oat milk versions. As always the quality and ingredients are very high. The package size is better than some other specialty chocolate brands too. This is great for people who want a creamy chocolate without the animal products.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I'm so happy that iHerb sells Endangered Species Chocolate! Their chocolate is always great quality and doesn't have any weird preservatives or additives. Plus they donate to a great cause! The Oat Milk Sea Salt + Dark Chocolate flavor is so, so tasty - it's a rich, creamy dark chocolate that is sure to please dark chocolate lovers!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was surprised how good this chocolate is. I originally bought it because it was on sale, and did not expect too much since it contains oat milk. I was pleasantly surprised, however, that the oak milk was not too overpowering and I could still taste the intensity of the dark chocolate.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

HOW IS THIS SOOOO GOOD. My new favourite chocolate! Not too sweet, but just the right amount. It is also sooo filling so you don't feel like you want to eat more of it, perhaps due to the less amount of chocolate. Such good ingredients and high quality as well! What drew me the most is the packaging, which looks very expensive, and it feels good to eat chocolate while contributing to help save endangered species.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

this is the perfect balance between sweet and salty. at 75% dark chocolate, it's not too sweet and the saltiness is quite refreshing which makes for an addictive combination. the oats give the chocolate a very pleasant and unique nuttiness that i have not tasted in other chocolates. as with other endangered species chocolates, the chocolate is of good quality - really smooth, rich and melts in your mouth. one of my new favourite flavours!