KE

4.5
Based on 2,028 Ratings
1,328
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I didn't expect much from the chocolate until I taste it, and it tastes good! The taste of dark chocolate and mint blended very well. My family enjoy it as well. The quality and size are perfect for me. I take it as a snack after my breakfast. Highly recommended for everyone.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Amazing quality chocolate, with a delicate mint flavor. Not a fan of mint chocolate, but this one is fantastic, and we keep buying it. This brand has been repeatedly tested for nickel and chromium contamination (which is not required by the government, believe it or not) and found to be among the lowest out there. Some brands are crazy high, and scary to think about if you’re like me and eat a few bars a week.

Chocolate Mint never goes wrong, try this Awesome Dark Chocolate with real Mint Taste - the ingredients are not too sweet as my diet is less salt and less sugar - its a good chocolate composite of no diary, no gluten, no cholesterol, no eggs, no artificial preservatives. This brand has a wide range of chocolate favors and makes a good quality candy gift for family & friends...

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Delicious! I really enjoy all of the Endangered species dark chocolate that's around 60-70%. I find that around that range the chocolate is creamy and not chalky. Once the percentage gets very high the I find the texture to get chalky. I also appreciate that it's not too sweet.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love that I can buy chocolate while supporting wildlife--I miss this brand's former packaging with animal pictures, but that's a silly gripe, it still tastes great! The forest mint one is a smooth blend of mint and dark chocolate, the perfect mix and not too sweet. I love how indulgent a piece or two feels after dinner. I always make sure to order plenty while it can be delivered (not in summer) and keep some in the freezer so I can be sure to always have it on hand.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love this quality of chocolate that I ordered again. Considering that it came from overseas, the chocolate did not melt when it arrived at our doorsteps. I love the taste, and the almonds added ingredients. The packaging is good enough, and so with the size. It is suitable for my diet, so I can eat any time of the day without worrying about calories. Dark chocolates have good benefits because it is not sweet and not that kind of candy. I will repurchase it.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Seriously as a mint and milk chocolate lover who can’t have milk chocolate anymore from gestational diabetes, am in LOVE with this chocolate! It tastes so good and I’m so happy to know it’s dark chocolate, can only have a couple pieces at a time but it really satisfies my craving for all things sweet.

Pazit Yam
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

High quality and delicious chocolate, I really liked the taste of the stock, blends wonderfully with the dark chocolate. I bought more of their flavors- great!

b04cb246-3071-4453-b192-6f2b3ee3911b
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Mint dark chocolate is one of my favourites to buy during winter. The mint is cool and pairs perfectly with the bitter cocoa. It is only 72% so still very sweet and creamy!

e45fcc55-6d38-4ac1-b9a5-69f377d43fbb