KE

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Ordered Pure Albion Zinc along with astaxanthin and Quercentin complex to increase my immune system as the season changes and wanted to avoid getting cold/flu during this pandemic. Zinc is in every single cells of our body and is necessary for over 200 enzymatic reactions. Your body cannot make zinc, so the only way is via food or supplement. This brand of Zinc is well-tolerated, great for me as i have a sensitive stomach, I love the small capsule as it is so easy to swallow. This brand of zinc is more absorbent by your body then zinc gluconate, which is excellent for me as i find high dosage uncomfortable for my stomach. I've been taking this for a week now and what i've noticed is that i am less tired, i don't feel sleepy in the afternoon, I also wake up feeling more refreshed. A friend recommended iHerb and I am happy with their service so far, the website was easy to use, I didn't have to fill in endless questions and sign up to order. My products took about 3 days to arrive. The packaging was also good.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Best bioavaliable form, great dosage, clean ingredients. Really happy with this supplement, just wish it would be in stock more often. I take it daily for the immune system support + womens hormonal health. Would recommend and buy again.

This product has no unnecessary fillers and harmful binders like magnesium stearate, and contains good amount of zinc for daily supplementation and very economical price for a 2 month supply. Zinc is one of the most important minerals and I have taking it for 7 years. Our body doesn't retain zinc and thus it is important to replenish them frequently. And also it is good to know that in the modern day, we are exposed to Glyphosate and GMO foods which act as a major chelator to bind and block zinc and other minerals. Every year there are 800,000 people die from having a zinc deficiency. Zinc deficiency symptoms includes growth retardation, loss of taste/smell, lowered immune system, prostate/testosterone problems, skin problems and the list goes on. I would recommend having a blood work done to determine zinc and copper in our blood before supplementing. I will continue to reorder for sure. Remember to give me a thumbs up! Cheers!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

If you do your research on this product you will find that Albion products are not as pure as they claim. You may think that you are buying pure Glycinate forms but in reality, Albion cuts them with OXIDE! This is very irritating to any human being's gut. Furthermore, it isn't good value for money as oxide is not well absorbed. Steer clear!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I feel better and it boosts immunity, i well reorder again 👍

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Doctor-Formulated Gold-Standard Bioavailability 100% Chelated

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

A good product that has a good form of zinc

Posted on Nov 27, 2021