KE

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Phenomenal Product + Kids Love It!!!

Our Toddler is obsessed with Else!! The flavour is delicious to her, and the smell isn’t gross, like other formulas. Our daughter had medical needs, and Else has helped her manage her needs to be low to no dairy, reduced her phlegm and helped her reflux, and helped her transition from tube feeding to oral feeding!! We even introduced her Children’s Hospital, Paediatricians, and Dieticians to it! We are in love with Else.

8cee4a1a-4bfc-41cc-9668-0a2a9dd86196
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

It was very fast delivery even to Czech Republic. I love this product, my 18months baby boy likes it but does not drink the whole bottle. But I am happy he likes the taste like it is. He refuses to drink it mixed with some fruit or other plant milk. He has always very good nap afterwards (2-3hours) I hope it’s ok it doesn’t mean some allergies? But he seems to be fine. I am thankful for that because he is so active and difficult to put him for nap.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

We are thrilled to find out about this product. All our misery of solving my son gastrointestinal disorder finally came to a success! After taking this product for 5 days. He starts to response to calling his name, his eye contact improve, no more constipation. His behaviour also turns around 180 deg change. Who would have thought a simple diet of milk change can do wonders. Of course, i couple this diet milk change with Bioray product, good fish oil, biotin, magnesium vitamins etc. One advise though, Else, is hard to consume just by itself with lukewarm water. I brewed some barley water and add some rock sugar and Pandan leaves. I add 3 scoop of Else with 180ml of brewed barley water for one complete milk drink for my son. It taste good even for adults to drink. Thank you to whoever invented this product!!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Bought this couple months ago for my vegan toddler who just turned 1 last month. Came in a well packaging. The ingredients are excellent compared to Similac Plant Based formula. The taste was yummy to me and the flavour is sort of like oatmeal flour but my girl got used to Similac because it was sweeter since it contained Glucose Syrup as first ingredient. It took a while for her to get use to the Else formula because it’s like a healthy food to her. The fact is also organic makes the difference. For those children who are dairy free and soy free then this is a big thing. My daughter is good with all kind of food so I just want to find her a good ingredients formula to add on daily beside breastfeeding. At this time we trying to gradually mix 50 Else and 50 Similac mixture for my girl which is not ideal but soon we’ll switch it completely to ELSE for sure due to their excellent ingredients. I’m ready to order the second bottle for her and hope to switch her completely to Else formula. Good quality, highly recommended👌Keep up the good work! Not recommended for kids with nuts allergy thought!!!

585a2093-8ffc-4da6-8c28-169917f1ae77
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My son took some time to warm up to the switch from Enfamil to Else's formula but it was worth the fuss. I love that this formula doesn't have corn syrup, dairy, soy, or gluten as these are ingredients that can cause unfavourable results. Very thankful for a clean formula for my 2.5 y.o. son.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have had two babies who are allergic to dairy & soy, I live in Canada and we have no options for plant based toddler formula so I tried this with my first over year ago and she loved it, I am currently using for my second at 11 month old due to formula shortage (was approved by my pediatrician don't do this without medical advice) & he also loves it, so nice to get them off of hypoallergenic baby formula full of corn syrup and other yucky products that make it smell & taste like vomit! SERIOUSLY buy it the quality is unreal and the ingredients are clean!!!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Our daughter switched to this exclusively at 9.5 months, with approval of her doctor. She took it easily, and right away. It relieved a ton of stress for us as I saw how clean the ingredients were. It seems to taste great to her even with transitioning to from breast milk, and it only has 2 grams of sugar. The only con is that I wish the can was bigger and left additional room for those first scoops to come out a bit less messy. Overall we are super happy with this product and will continue using it!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This product is exactly what I had been looking for, for my dairy intolerant toddler - entirely plant based ingredients. It smells and tastes much better than any of the other formulas we have tried and my toddler has no issues drinking it. It works well for her somewhat sensitive digestive system. No issues with gas after consuming it. I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely buy again. Great quality product.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

There is no other formula I would trust! I have researched all the ingredients of all the vegan formulas, and this one by far outweighs all of them! The quality is unprecedented. I trust it so much that I'm comfortable using it to weine my baby off breastmilk. And, he loves the taste!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

for price u have to pay in Canadian dollars to order this formula I was extremely disappointed that this big container isn't full to the top...it's won't last more than two weeks or less...yes it may be a healthy alternative but It's costing me almost $50 per can and the container as about 1/3 of formula in it....in fact they didn't need to use such a big container because the quantity isn't alot.