KE

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Consistency is just right (a little bit thicker than the Hada Labo cleansing oil I've used before). Helped me get grits out when I rubbed it on my face gently. Did not leave my face dry after use! Emulsifies pretty easily with warm water (though I always double cleanse with a gentle cleanser after oil cleansing). Did not dry out my face at all after cleansing, which I love. Does not have much of a smell. Packaging is very beautiful! Bottle comes with a stopper which is great for traveling.

4fee1ea6-8c2c-4928-8995-b6761a5f8779
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This is the best cleansing oil I have ever had. One drop is enough to remove all makeup from your face. In addition, a very large size of the product. The oil is very comfortable on the skin (I have a combination skin type). I advise everyone to be sure to wash off the cleansing oil with a facial wash - this is a two-step skin cleansing.

55650b02-57b4-45b6-947d-4051b9d68512
12c7cc06-c27a-4aaa-90c4-dd90564fbb79
4a4f39a6-253b-4257-95d6-04c98a91081e
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It’s my first time using an oil cleanser and it is perfect, it does not harm my sensitive skin, so gentle and the size is big, no scent and cute packaging, it is milky and lightweight so I don’t feel much oily good quality overall I will use this frequently in the near futu

383417e9-c647-49df-aff1-fe1e9ac9f484
40c8c7e8-c4c3-413f-aee7-5d1c5bddc1e5
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Really love this product. Its very natural but in the same time removes make-up very well. I have very nice feeling after using it. Skin looks fresh, clean but in the same time i dont feel dryness or tightness. The price is also great for this volume of bottle. It has no scent. Very good for sensitive skin.

59f1fe70-30fe-4367-8576-3aafce370c03
38eb5e20-cf74-47ca-891f-116c7d0cbd17
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This product removes any type of makeup (including waterproof mascara and red pigments). It doesn’t have any kind of scent (which I prefer), melts the makeup, super easy to wash up and the amount of product is a great plus (300ml is almost twice the amount among this kind of product). 10/10 would recommend and buy it again!

2d69f70a-be91-4f99-bdc3-d09c017b766c
225faa04-1f0e-4698-bf82-1a18ac9e4d49

This is a super basic cleansing oil, good quality/price ratio. That's why I adore Elizavecca products. You get good quality for little money. The oil has the natural olive oil flavor. It is perfect for the k-style double cleansing, followed by a cleansing foam. I guess it is going to last long, you just need a tiny amount of it to wash your face. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. No problem with using it twice a day.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I bought this oil after I finished the Purito cleansing oil. at first I felt too greasy but after several usages i got used to its consistency. it does its job of cleaning the makeup very well. it leaves my skin more greasy than purito did, but after I double cleanse with a foaming gel the skin feels great 👍

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I use it to remove my make up it works very well, the quality is good I like it I would buy it again, the size is very big and the packaging is transparent, benefits from it, it's good for sensitive skin

cc60b126-0733-404b-8899-2fbb0f1743aa
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good cleansing oil with almost no scent, it has a very light scent of olive oil, as it consists of 90% of olive oil. The size is good (300 ml) but due to the fact that it is very liquid, I use it up very quickly.

753482eb-28ac-4d14-954f-68f8663d2a56
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This producer was new for me and to be completely honest the reviews are more of a plus for me than the basis in choosing my care products. To me, the composition of the product is the dominant thing that truly matters and this cleansing oil is a perfect example of the choice - natural composition, friendly for skin, excellent cleansing quality, well thought out packaging with a comfortable dispenser. The results as the first step of cleansing the skin after multilayer makeup are gently cleaned, soft and happy skin.