KE

Based on 7,177 Ratings
5,538
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
Lovely toner

I like this toner from Elizavecca. I use it only in the evening. The flavor is pleasant. The package have good quality and is in size 200 ml. It is suitable for my sensitive skin and very gentle make a peeling on skin. Toner have a good composition, with benefit for the skin.

38fc2b38-86b7-447e-a73e-f392ee482f82

I buy it not for the first time for my teenage sister. She is 15 years old and has combination skin. there are intermittent inflammations and rashes on the face. but this tonic helps her fight it and does its job 100%. it cleanses the skin well, tightens pores, black dots on the nose disappear over time, evens out complexion, dries pimples. but with frequent use, you must not forget to moisturize the skin with a cream. If my review was useful for you, I will be glad to your "Like" 🙂👍🏻

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I always suffer with dry and dull skin and this product is very staple part of my daily routine. It smells good and also I could see a very good effect on my skin. I couldn’t recall how many bottles I already consumed but this will be my holy grail!

5984c9f1-55d0-4e0e-8433-5e4d8999ea28
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like it very much. I'm using it as a toner but mostly to clean my face with a cotton bud whenever I'm in a hurry and prepare like this my face for serum and cream. I don't know if it's meant for this type of us, but it works great for me. Cleans well, leaves pores smaller without drying and I feel like it also disinfects a bit. Comes in a big sized bottle, smels gentle and good, works for my seborrheic sensitive skin (it contains lactic acid that's very good to me). I've just bought a new bottle after the 1st on lasted for close to 1 year.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

The quality and ingredients are top notch. Packaging and size are good. There is a result. useful for Health and Immunity Use positive Dosage and Supplement and Frequency normal. result and improvement is. The taste is pleasant. When there is a lack of Sun and Deficiency and When weak Bones use it. Absorption norms recommend to everyone!!! children sometimes lack d3, and this vitamin is the same. There is a benefit. Age for Everyone

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

This toner is so effective! Very strong, not recommended for people with sensitive skin. I use it every day at night and it leaves my face feeling not oily but not dry either, I think it perfectly balances the oil levels on my face and has certainly helped in reducing the amount of pimples I get as well. I would say this product has a lot of benefits and can be used daily, but just careful if you have sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Scent like grapefruit, really pleasant. It definitely does a good job of chemical exfoliating, I overdid it the first week and had to scale it back to use every other day. I’m also on tret so ymmv. That being said it works well, smells good, is a really good price for the size. Elizavecca products seem to have good quality ingredients and a fair price point. Every product I get from then has been excellent. I would absolutely buy again!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Very good quality toner exfoliate. It’s helping me with my acne problem skin. I use this toner first and hyaluronic ampoule after. At the morning my skin is soft and silky. It’s also make skin more white. Good for ages skin. I’m almost 40. Package is nice, good size. It’s big enough for a long time of use.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Helps clear up post acne scars and helps my skin increase cell turnover. This is such a good deal if you're looking for an AHA type toner from a reliable k-beauty brand! Product doesn't over dry or agitate my skin like other AHA based products do. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❤️