KE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
Magnificent!

Has a nice soft scent, it’s packed with nest extract one of the expensive composition and added gold, collagen what the skin really needs at my age, I am over 50 years old and still has no wrinkles. When I bought this I read the suggestion of how to remove it so it was not hard to take the masque out after completely dry. And also I use warm water to remove it. I am happy with the quality of the product. I can see the difference after one use and it did not even irritate my facial skin too. I have a habit of adding rose water to the masque and carrier oil so after using I felt super moisturizer. I plan to use once a week and not only on face but throat and hand. Totally benefits! The size would last me at least 2-3 months really worth the price. Love IHERB packaging, all products received in perfect condition.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Has a pleasant scent and is not irritating to my sensitive skin. Very hydrating and the tube actually lasts far longer than most skin care products these days. It is a lovely pep up mask.

Suggested use Take out the proper amount and spread evenly over the face except the eyes and mouth. After 15-20 minutes, when the pack is completely dried, gently remove it from the edge.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

For me it was quite difficult to peel. Tried many times but this does not work for me. However the quality of product is good just don’t work for me.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Didn’t enjoy using this product. I tried to apply both - thin and thick layer but the mask doesn’t come off easily in one go. I have to use a brush to wash it off. So, whatever effect it gives, I can’t feel it as I rub my face too much while removing it.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

hello! I received my order and am very satisfied. thanks a lot for your service.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Very great product. Highly recommended from my side. Worth its money

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Moisturizes the skin well and is a little hard to wash off. nothing special, just moisturizing

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

great texture! really good mask , it’s seem normal , but after use it , I’m continue to order more cuz it really good , it’s make my skin so soft and bright and feel moisture

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I didn’t see anything really special on this. Didn’t have so much good effect on my skin I only bought it because of sale.