KE

4.4
Based on 4,821 Ratings
3,247
Posted on May 21, 2022

Im so in love My skin Loves this product , great feeling after using although my skin is soooo sensitive , no bad scent , very gentle & smooth and moisturizing , lovely texture, good compositions with great benefits🤩 ,, very high quality ,good size , suits all ages , good packaging,,,, loves this cream ,,, definitely gonna buy again , thanks 🙏🏻 iherbbbb ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

42f30f90-2c5d-4fc0-8e2d-2193ba6a1e5c
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I use for my eyes and my face the size and the packaging is really good nice the texture of the cream so soft u fee like touching the cloud its a good moisturizer before the makeup i like it I didn’t see difference in the eye area but its good as a moisturize them

beb8667b-9231-4b18-be3d-96550b8341ea

for the quantity and price alone this product is already a good steal for me, I've tried it for two days and my sensitive oily skin didn't get pimples nor breakout, i didn't get oilier when i used it not even my eyelids but it still kept the area well moisturised during the day(it's summer where i live so my eyelids not getting oilier with eye cream is already an A+ for me) and it didn't cause me any negative reactions, the texture is soft and kinda like putty and feels great when put on the skin it even feels cooling on the under-eyes even when not put in the fridge, it's scent is not too strong unless you put it right close to your nose so i don't smell anything when it's on my under-eyes

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I saw a lot of good reviews and was wondering if they are fake but I gave it a go and bought it. First of all it’s a lot of cream -enough not just for under eyes but for face & neck too. Texture is fluffy and smooth like a cloud. It instantly moisturizes and makes me feel like my face is made of cotton or something. It feels so soft and moisturized. I have not seen many results just yet because I’ve only used it for a week, but I have no doubt that it will definitely slow aging and prevent early wrinkles because it hydrates the skin so much. Also, I have oily skin and not every cream suits my needs and texture but this one definitely did. It does not leave you feeling greasy or sticky.

1fea6b78-a938-45b7-9320-a7a76cb3ab24
6ee18078-9d5e-4807-a860-c6ac42aabad7
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It’s my second time ordering this eye cream, this time I got it for my mother in law. I really like that it’s a big size package so I can put thicker layer on my eyes overnight) I’m 30 years old and I’m starting to have my first wrinkles and this cream really helps! It has neutral scent . These is no way you can find something better for such a low price. Really worth trying for everyone.

dfc8110e-aef0-4910-b9a8-9b39de738a80
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I’ve read a lotbif reviews about this product. It has spatula included which is very hygienic. The quantity of the product for it’s amount is superb! When applied on skin, it doesnt have that sticky feeling. It is well absorbed by the skin and skin feels hydrated. Btw, I used it on my eyes and neck area. Definitely buying this again! 💗

b1c8901b-0104-4382-b774-e1cb7be6d1fc
68d39477-491c-4be8-a16b-ebdbaccb07ee
8993bf4a-f67b-448a-a9ec-ca02316d2ccd
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Ive been using this for 5 days now not just on my eyes but on the whole face. Smells good, doesn't give you a super sticky feeling, it works well. For an eye cream, it's a good amount of 100ml. It also comes with a little spoon to scoop the cream. I am using Elizavecca toner and sunscreen aswell.

0bab0e55-18e4-4266-ac54-51c61b301d0d
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have been using this product now for some months, and like with other Elizavecca products , I have fallen in love with this product too. It is a cream for eyes, but because of the generous size, it is also suitable for other parts of the face. The cream seems to be very thick, but it actually absorbs into the skin very nicely, and feels very soothing for my sensitive under eyes skin. I also use this cream around my mouth, and it is great for dry patches. This is a cream I will surely reorder :)

bf9b99b1-0615-4987-bc94-5b8e860597e4
Posted on Feb 8, 2023

This eye cream is very nice, the packaging is very cute too. The size of the jar is quite big so it can last you a long time. It almost smells like nothing, but the slight scent is still pleasant. It leaves the skin moisturized. The texture of the cream is a bit thick so I would suggest to use it during the night.

fd1b25f1-195c-46df-bdf2-3db95be3f1d5
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

this has been my winter go-to leave on face mask. it is extremely moisturizing and works for combination skin type like myself, or dry skin type. there is no scent, amazing quality, big size so it will last you for a long time. it has a plastic thing in it to take out the product so that you don’t have to directly touch the products in the jaw and risk growing bacteria, very considerate of them!

be6f9e94-9066-458e-bfea-c9ceecdbf3cd