KE

CynWatt
Posted on May 5, 2022
3,434
Clean Face 😉 Great For Travel 💯

This pocket wash cloth is wonderful! I always doubt a mere cloth can erase all the makeup on the face. I normally prefer using something emollient around my eyes like a cleansing oil/balm to avoid pressing, wiping or dragging motion. However I'm pleasantly surprised at how well this cloth works for removing makeup off my face. I wet the mitt with warm water and gently wipe my eye makeup first (eyeshadow, eyeliner, waterproof mascara, eyebrow pomade). After the eye areas are thoroughly cleaned, i rinse - rehydrate the mitt and continue with my face makeup. Waterproof sunscreen and liquid foundation are removed easily. My whole face is as clean as the regular soap cleansing process. It effortlessly removes makeup, dirt and oil with just warm water. No additional makeup remover required! I will definitely bring this little towel mitt during travelling. It is so small, so convenient and i don't have to worry about cleansing oil seeping out of the bottle or melting balm due to heat. TRAVEL MUST HAVE 👍

41488c2d-f652-4082-8ec9-8e6858c4037e
d61675ea-fe90-47bd-8d4b-c48821a8c188
449451a2-2753-47df-a93a-209e54e199da
85b70a1b-c134-4bb9-acf2-34c51ea3c2dd
272405e2-17a7-4429-920e-adae4cbd4dbd
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I'm surprised how well this cloth works for removing makeup off my face. It effortlessly removes makeup, dirt and oil with just warm water. No additional makeup remover required! I will definitely bring this little towel mitt during travelling. It is so small, so convenient and i don't have to worry about cleansing oil seeping out of the bottle or melting balm due to heat. TRAVEL MUST HAVE 👍

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought these on a whim and I'm so glad I did. They are very soft and exactly the right size for 3 fingers but not quite 4. I apply face cleanser, rub it in and foam it up with my hands as normal, then use one of these (dampened) to wipe it off. 3-4 swipes, rinsing in between, and all the lather and residue is gone. The shape is perfect for getting into all the contours, around the eyes/ears/chin, etc. This has totally eliminated the normal messiness and waterworks of washing my face morning and evening. I used to have water all over the floor, splashed on my clothes and running down my neck. Now the sink area (and me) is much tidier when I'm finished. They are easy to hang up and dries overnight. I have no idea what "citrus infused" means, but they don't have any scent, and they don't smell funky at all, even after using them several days in a row.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been searching for a gentle makeup cloth for a while. I found it finally. The cloth has a soft material and it does not irritate my skin. tžThe skin feels smooth and clean. I personally use it so that I make it wet with warm water and put few drops of my face wash on it and clean my face and rinse. The cloth has no scent and the quality is good. The size of it is Good so that the handling us easy. Bravo Ecotools!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It works with just water for mascara! I still don’t know how to clean it properly though… Right now I’m using soap and water.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Cloths of amazing quality, feel incredibly soft on the skin, help me to cleanse my face quite efficiently. These are convenient to hold and use too.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I use it to remove my make up. I love the texture on my skin. Very gentle and the quality is top notch. I recommend everyone to have one. The color also attracted me

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

a gentle cleaning cloth to use even for sensitive skin, good to go with any cleanser, from liquid to cream, also good to use as a tool to remove any gel or mud mask

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love these cloths! I have very sensitive skin and they are really gentle on my face, plus I love the fact that I can wash one after using it and have the other one for the following night, I definitely recommend!