KE

Based on 2,027 Ratings
1,178
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
LOVE this stuff!

I tried my first powder toothpaste a year ago and became obsessed. This powder WHITENS! My teeth have never felt cleaner. No gum irritation so it’s great for sensitive teeth! Pleasant taste(if you don’t mind baking soda). All you need is a pea sized amount(honestly you could use less but no more than a pea sized amount). Will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This product surprised me in that I didn't really expect it to whiten my teeth but it did! I have the anise flavored one as well and I periodically switch them out just for variety. While the container looks small - only a small amount is needed so the product has lasted me for over 6 months of daily brushing. So glad I tried this brand - It's a keeper!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This makes my mouth and teeth feel extra fresh and clean! I use it a couple days a week and always feel the difference. I put some on my palm and pick it up with my wet toothbrush. I know powders can be tricky to use, but that method works for me.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This was my first ever product from iHerb that started my crunchymom phase, but honestly, loved it. It still makes your breath smell amazing without flouride which is great, the packaging is good and the way its cleans your teeth is specacular. The product should be kept away from moisture or water bc it does get clumpy (it's powder form) so jsut be mindful of that. Otherwise, gentle on the teeth and the pituitary gland

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have been using it for years-but not daily. I use it when I feel that I need a more complete cleaning-I truly feel like I have just left the dentist's office! I only wish there was some way to deliver the powder from the bottle in a more efficient manner-I always end up with some on the counter.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

good quality and flavor is good .size good package is good. I don't have sensitive teeth so I can't tell can good for any age to use. but I do belive the ingredients is gentle and no harmful to human .after use this my mouth feel clean and fresh .the benefit is 👍

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I used to use Arm and Hammer tooth powder when my teeth needed a good cleaning. Well, they don't make that any longer. So, I tried this. At this point, this is all my husband uses. I mix it with Xyliwhite (which I get from iherb). The combo for me is great.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It cleans teeth really well with a brush. Let it stay for some seconds on your tongue and can remove dark stains and dead skin cells easily. The flavor is fresh mint which covers the ammonium and it doesn't knock you out. I've used this product for over 10 years and I always end up ordering more. This powder doesn't age and can use one bottle like randomly for years. On daily use it may not last for that long. As it has baking soda and ammonium I don't recommend to use daily basis. Few times a week is much safer. Overall excellent product and I haven't found better so far.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I am a convert. I have been using this tooth powder for a few months and am seeing a difference in my dental health. I had a visit to the dentist a couple weeks ago and my hygienist seemed to think that I was doing an excellent job of cleaning and my enamel was fine...so I think it didn't scratch at all. My teeth do look whiter, my gums look healthier, and I really enjoy the sensation of brushing with this stuff. It somehow feels fresher than traditional toothpaste.