KE

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this sponge! Perfect size package for me, great quality. Use it for me and the kids have one day too. No scent which is great, benefits my skin and works well for scrubbing the kids! Skin feels great afterwards and I physically feel energised. It's not gentle to begin with but only takes a few uses before it's soft and effective.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I’ve been using this sponge for a quite long now. I feel that my body is clean after shower and all the dead skin is off. My all time favorite sponge.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Great quality product. Really gentle. Worked great for sensitive skin

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I feel very relaxing after bathing. And also good for sleep.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I use this body sponge once a week, great exfoliating stuff and made from natural material ,love it

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

There is nothing softer to rub than this product. I really like it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Love it! This sponge is quite scrubby, might be too rough for sensitive skin. But it’s perfect for your elbows, thighs and buttocks. Will definitely purchase again.

Bush-ra
Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I only bought it because of how cheap it is Quality is average but does not last long Please like my comment let us pay it forward❤️ 🙏🏽 thank you

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I can’t find a body sponge in Japan. But this time I could buy it at the iHarb. It’s so flappy on the surface. But bubbles well and very cosy. After washing it’s so clean. I love it. I’ll get it again.