KE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Extra Cool and I love it

I have a round brush already but thought id get this because its easier to brush my back parts. Its a cool brush because on the other side of the brush is a beaded massager thingy which i use to help knock parts of my body for blood circulation too.

65054933-3182-41bc-a32a-b82f235a0cbe
819a1201-f296-435c-83c3-035c9943d680
6727fb43-50fa-49f9-b53e-968449b0fc51
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I got the item today. I received the item after the estimated time listed on IHERB. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives.

2afcc171-a348-4994-aa35-d8f2e4a7d92e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I felt lazy to use a brush before and now I realize it was because it wasn't the right one. This is very well designed and comfortable to hold while dry brushing. It isn't too soft and at the same time it's not scratching your skin either. Feels really good but if you have too sensitive skin, the one from eco tools might be better for you.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Very good size. I use 2-3 times a week. Amazing quality. Nice package. I already feel benefit, my skin looks better. Doesn’t have bad scent. My skin is really sensitive and dry , so I’m using it with scrub and masage with oil. First time try really gentle.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This brush is excellent for both dry brushing and for exfoliating in the shower. It does wonders on my legs and feet and my skin is smooth and soft. I don't really use the massage side, because I prefer the harshness of the bristles. Maybe if someone else were to use it on me though... Hmmm ;)

Posted on May 25, 2022

I love it , i use it on dry skin to promote healthy skin. It doesn’t feel that rough on my skin like I thought it would , I can’t say it is gentle though. it helps me exfoliate my skin. I like the quality and there’s no scent to it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This brush is so gentle on sensitive and dry skin. It feels so soft, really good quality. I use every time before showering and it has a lot of benefits on the skin. I really like the size and the handle so it is easy to reach the back. I love this brush.