KE

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Excellent! Good purchase!

I have tried many foot-files due to my extremely dry heel area. And this one is among the best of them. Very easy to use and sharp enough to get rid the dry skin. I love using it . It gives the feeling that my heel are well taken care of. Quality is good and should do the job for atleast a year or more. Size is big enough for those who have big foot sizes. It gives that refreshing feeling like having a good footspa. I recommend to use it with a salt scrub for better results! Softer and pinkish!

ff68d141-9262-4870-90d4-0fb235a68623
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have been using this brand and style of file for over 10 years. I can’t find it in stores anymore so I order from Amazon now. It is a sturdy file, not abrasive and lasts a long time. Doesn’t hurt to use on the dry skin on your feet. Recommend.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Pretty good foot file. Did a good job exfoliating my feet. Easy to grip and handle. One side is a rougher texture for deeper exfoliation and the other side is a finer grain. Used it until it fell apart, but that was a good 2 years, so not bad for the price point. Probably would have lasted longer if I didn't keep it in the shower where it was constantly getting wet, which caused the filing paper to disintegrate and peel off. The file never became dull for me during the time I had it. Would recommend.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It doesn’t work like I haven’t even got a little bit of dead skin of I’m not sure if I’m doing it wrong but I don’t recommend it but I think you can use a body wash with this and scrub your heals it might work

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I like this so much. Product is big and sturdy and the file works very well to remove dry skin from my feet. The shape of this product is also very nice, very well made. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Simple but efficient! I loved using this file for my feet it would leave them soft! Its not a aharsh file i used it twice a week and sometimes once only . Id purchase it again

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This wooden foot file replaced my old file and it is doing the job very well. Will keep on using it and when I need to replace it I will order a nother one. Great price as well.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Just added another one into my cart after trying out for the first time. I have very bad cracked heel and dry feet and this foot file works like wonder. I only used it with running water and my thick cracked heel skin is gone! Small but mighty!