KE
Based on 1,093 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,093 Ratings
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Delicate, not too oily but gives good moisture. Things I like about it: vegan. No scent which is a great plus for me. Good for hot weather b/c it doesn't make me sweat. Skin looks great afterwards. I buy this constantly. I'm 49 y/o with complex skin if it helps.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Amazing product. Skin feels great and plumped! You should be careful when you first time starting acids. First time start using it 3 times a week. Avoid any other actives or retinol in your routine for the first 2 months. I started noticing that my acne scars became less visible. Redness is gone as well.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love this product! I use it 3-4 times a week, at night, and I can see an improvement in skin texture since I started. Definitely planning on making it part of my constant skin care routine. It feels nice on the skin, stings just a little tiny bit right after applying. The scent is very mild.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

A/B Hydroxy Acid exfoliates dead skin cells and helps the skin to produce new, young cells. I'm using this product now for just about 6 months. The results are amazing, it makes my face look and feels soft and smooth! Apply only at night, then avoid sunlight and wear a good SPF during the day. I do highly recommend this renewal lotion!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I like Earth Science brands. This is made for my skin age which is over 50. The texture of this cream is not heavy. I used it nightly over my moisturizer and it worked great. Singapore has only two seasons and this cream is awesome for hot seasons as it does not have a sticky composition.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

a light cream - more suited for oily skin . almost no scent at all. absorbs quickly into the skin. i think it's good for sensitive skin because it has no fragrant in it and the acids are in low percentage - good for beginners. too bad it comes in such a small size.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My favorite!!!! I use it 2 times a week for night time and result is great! The quality of product is amazing! I recommend it!!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is such a nice night time serum. After waking up, my skin feels nice, plump and the texture is so smooth. Its great for sensitive skin too.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great night cream for combo sensitive mature skin. Use it at night on a clean face, after applying your serum. Remember to wear sunscreen during the day while using this cream.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it twice a week as instrucred. I do feel a difference after using it. It causes blemishes to lighten. Will always buy it and use it only at night.