KE

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is the best anti-itch product I’ve found. I’ve tried many products both natural and not, for bug bites, rashes, and general skin irritations, and for a while have appreciated the Earth’s Care ointment with the same active ingredients. I just discovered this lotion which is just as concentrated as the ointment but easier to apply and even more soothing. Clean ingredients, cooling, long lasting.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Repeat buyer even though I haven't used up the first bottle. I was using their cream. This is much easier to use with the pump. Plus the consistency applies well with no greasiness afterwards. You only need a tiny amount per area to cover. Itch factor - I now have a drawer full of different creams / lotions I've tried from i-Herb. And this is my go to. One of the few products which really calms down the itching for me. Plus now it sits on my desk to remind me to apply to problem spots before itching returns. Definitely keeps skin hydrated. Ingredients - Only had to look up a few, which is a good sign. Looks like they've gone to lengths to keep it simple with use of natural or known chemicals which have been used for decades in skin products with a no ill effects. It has a very, very mild menthol smell only detectable if you stick your nose next to the location applied. Bottom line, it works. And it's not the topical steroids doctors always seem to prescribe. Very happy!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Earths care provide a range of products which are all very effective. The anti itch range works very well for those who experience discomfort from bites and skin irritation. I always keep Earths care products in stock for my family. Earths care has a great product range and anti itch lotion is a good example of their quality.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It really helps to give temporary relief to mosquito bites. I like the cooling sensation that comes with the application as well. The open/close feature on the pump is also helpful. I am happy with purchase

0659a078-5612-4c14-a568-ff009512e782
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great natural lotion for itchy skin. I e always had very itchy skin. This lotion is so nice. It has a cooling feeling to it. Definitely helps relieve itchy skin!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Love it! Love the cooling effect in vital areas of the body. I can’t do without this product after my shower every day. I am almost 71 & suffer with allergies & depend on anti itch creams at my age.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My husband is looking for a lotion with a menthol, a cooling effect on it, we’re so happy to try this product, so far so good, it is good for soothing itchy and dry skin.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

quiet good for anti itch , not very sticky . worth to try .

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The size is great. Has a refreshing smell and feels very soothing.