KE

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

We use this everyday when we take our dog on walks. It's ecofriendly and you can toss it in the trash when you're done!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Nice dispenser. This is the second one I have purchased. The first one broke after a few years, but it lasted quite a while until it bit the biscuit. Happy to purchase another one.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love the lavender smell! We purchased this together with other stuff for our dog. So happy it got more convenient. Hopefully iherb sells more dog's product and accessories!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Such a smart and practical poop bag holder. I hang it on the leash and it’s easy to grab a bag on walks. Also helps to not forget bags since I leave it hooked on the leash at all times.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I had the old hanger which wad already pretty much ruined, got this one and it is absolutely much better, it is easy to clean and much more comfortable to use.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Love the new design. The clip is much more flexible and unlikely to break. I can be hands free with the used poop bag because of the attachment on the side. Love my purchase

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

If you have small dog the bags mights be a bit big and thus not so economical and the smell is too strong to have it always inside of your bag

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Bought this and did not realise that the weight of the dispenser is quite heavy and it's quite bulky, it can only be hung on a bag or a stroller. Other then that it's all good

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

I always buy the Earth Rated bags for my dog because they are easy to use, easy to separate, do not tear and better for the environment. Once my usual case for the bags broke I thought I'd give this one a chance and so glad I did! It is the perfect fit and comfortable to use.