KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Maddie the dog thinks they are great

Good quality and size. The lavender smell is not too strong at all. The lavender smell makes it a little nicer when you need to carry the bag for a while, when youre in nature hiking with your best friend, the dog. So important to pick up after your dog to eliminate the risk of giardia and other nasty stuff that could be passed around.. these bag will help you make the job done a bit easier and more secure than the typical black flimsy bags.. Will be back for more.

be04c773-50b6-41cb-8039-3d30b328d025

These bags are large enough to collect my 3 dogs waste. They are strong enough not to rip by chance and also thick so you don't feel like you're touching the actual waste. their scent is great and is quite very good at masking the smell of your dogs waste. As for the pricing, it's a really good price for 270 good quality bags. On top of all they are Eco-Friendly :) would definitely recommend and buy again every time.

88cb2a53-c64a-4fc4-91dd-dffb6eafd4e6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I am very pleased with the product. The bag itself feels thick which is very nice when collecting the dog waste. It also has a very nice smell, not too strong, very delicate. The only thing that wasn't comfortable is that I use a small bag holder so I had to roll them together in order to put them inside.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using these waste bags for years and am so happy that I can add it to my orders with iHerb. I don't have dogs, but these are perfect for scooping my cat's litter boxes. Convenient, strong, help with odor control and are biodegradable. Can't ask for much more than that.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great value for money, I always buy this pack. The bags have a gentle, pleasant scent, which is great to have a whiff of before picking up dog poop hahaha. I love the face that these are also biodegradable, and at a decent price - usually more eco-friendly options can be quite expensive.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great product for what it’s supposed to do. Not just for dog waste but for cat litter box waste as well. The 270 bags come in 18 rolls of 15 bags each. They are perforated and separate smoothly without cutting into the next bag like other economic alternatives. The lavender scent is pleasant, noticeable without being overpowering. I’ve been using this brand for over a year, and will continue to.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The bag is easy to open and the thickness is just right. The size is also good. The quality is also very good. Lavender scent is also just right, not too strong at all. My dogs would poop x2 times per walk, I can reuse the bag with no issue. I recommend this product!

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I buy these poo bags since they come in a handy box that I can store on the shelf and there's a slim possibility I'll poke my finger through them. When I'm done with them, I toss them in the trash. People must stop presuming that just because a poo bag is "earth certified," they can use it to pack excrement and hang it from a bush. If you can't be bothered to bring it to the bin, it's best not to bag it at all and leave the high meat content pampered pooch poo to the foxes. Much better than smothering shrubs with plastic ornaments.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Best bags I had! I have 3 larger then average size of the dogs, and this bags are very decent I have only one roll left and not one bag got accidentally broken they are reliable as it can be, quality is great! I can use them without worries that bag can get damaged and I will get my hands in poo! The only thing I don’t smell much lavender but all I mentioned before is more important then smell!!