KE

olaleks
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I really liked this cleaner. I was very attracted by the inscription eco - it means not harmful to me, my family and the environment. The prices of the funds of this company are very reasonable - a good amount at a low price. Special thanks to the manufacturer for non-standard flavors!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Smells GREAT, not strong smell! I love it. Specially that i have cats.. it’s way much safer & better then other dangerous cleaning products. Will definitely buy it again.

I noticed that if spray a tub or a sink and leave it for 5 minutes, it cleans much better than right away. Not a string smell at all but I like it in cleaning products

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I really like ECOS products, they are formulated well and they seem to clean just about anything.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great smelling product. I love the fact that is earth friendly and safe.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I used it to clean the toilet and it cleans quite well, but not for stubborn stains.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Smells very good. I use it to clean my kitchen surface and bathroom surface and it removes stains easily

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love anything with ginger in it. Lovely to find a cleaning product with ginger.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I like how it’s make the kitchen surface so shiny and clean

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

It’s lower price than most cleaners here but it’s amazing quality