KE

d776eca4-5230-4d56-9e84-05b97c80ea15
148c14f9-c185-46f0-b26b-547f6224d33e
75724bd5-187d-4f93-9ccb-c48f242678a1
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is an amazing product! Its quality is top notch!! It really locks your makeup for hours and has a micro-fine mist. Its scent is pretty subtle. I would love the size to be larger, but it's good for the price. Nice and sturdy plastic packaging. I truly don't have any concern with this. This became a favorite of mine pretty easily!

2cf894a2-9ba1-42e6-bd38-e4ba64ccc0b4
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Excellent! MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY ON THE PLANET!!! I absolutely love this product for my oily skin. I use it everyday and it makes my makeup last all day and doesn't budge even in heat. It leaves a bit of a dewy finish which makes the makeup look "natural" and not powdery. It has a slight citrus smell to it which I really like, but if you have sensitive skin, the scent might be a concern for you. I included pictures with swatches. (First one is 2 swatches with no setting spray that I gently rubbed to resemble friction and they look almost gone. and in the second pic I did the exact same swatches but put the Elf setting spray on top and rubbed them and they look so opaque and vibrant.) This product definitely has high end quality and the bottle size is pretty decent. Also, the spray nozzle is a DREAM, the mist is so fine and doesn't leave any big water drops on your face.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This spray feels very cooling on the skin, especially during the hot and humid Asian summer. It helped my makeup look more hydrated and sit longer. Very faint scent and the mist is very fine as advertised. I would repurchase but it seems that my bottle will last a long time.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I think Elf products are good quality for the price, I was not able to tell whether it was the primer I used or the setting spray holding my make up. The product has a decent amount in it, the scent is good, the sprayer is good as well and it doesn't leave you white spots like others. I have tested enough to see whether this can hold my make even when I sweat. The packaging looks good and when you shake it it makes a little bit of a noise which I don't mind because it shows me that the product is well mixed. Overall is worth a try for the price range and not bad at all!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product has no scent and is amazing quality for the price. The size of the packaging might look small but this bottle has lasted me for half a year with nearly daily use. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps my skin texture looking flawless. I would say this is a great dupe of urban decay.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great setting spray. Have been using U.D. All nighter but wanted to try a cheaper spray (dupe) and wasn’t disappointed. The scent is nice, good size and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup fresh all day long. It’s not as good as U.D. but for the price I would buy it and try. I think I will be buying this instead. Doesn’t make my skin break out and it doesn’t clog pores - that’s what’s mooost important

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

After finishing my two-hour ballet lesson, my make up is still there; I didn't see my foundation on the mask (well there was a little foundation around my cheek bone) And it has a fresh herb scent. It does not make my skin dry, either. High satisfaction! I will purchase it again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love it 😍 nice packaging Already repurchased, I highly recommend it, I use it every day I wish the size was bigger, amazing quality nice scent

55fe2cde-4ea3-4c49-9e2e-b00aa1603bea