KE

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Great Primer Great Price 😍

This sheer primer blends easily on the eyelids and gives a smooth finish without coverage. I swipe thinly with applicator and pat with fingertip. A little goes a long way. I find it helps eyeshadow to grip and last all day. I still noticed a faint creasing (only) at the inner corner of the eyes (unlike the super gripping Urban Decay primer which is totally creaseless). This small tube will last for a few months. It's hard to find good quality eye primer with a decent price in my country. So I will keep repurchasing, without a doubt. Must try!

94b4ebc4-f2f0-4695-8c20-a173936d93dc
bd7e4da8-8d00-430e-97e2-0d1076d3e86a
b0eec768-5013-4e4b-9445-b7a5477b3611
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

As a make-up newbie, I was definitely skeptical of eyelid primers, but I'm glad I made the investment. Like most elf products, the price was right, and the quality was fantastic. It blends nicely and easily, and just ends up melting into your skin tone, my skin is darker than the shade of the shadow and my eyelids are bit darker than my face, and the primer may have lightened it a bit, but in a way that looked totally natural. I wear this with some pretty cheap drugstore shadows, and I've had trouble with fallout, pigmentation and blending-- it just took so long to get these shadows to a nice, noticeable shade, and then any attempts to blend left my eyes irritated from fallout. It turns out, this handy primer was all I needed to stop the fallout and grip the shade so that I could get more color from less product.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought this on whim after seeing a beauty influencer using it and raving about it. It gives a bit of coverage and has a peachy tint. It has a thin texture and dries matte and will keep your eyeshadow from creasing all day. I also use a tiny bit under my eyes before concealer and it helps with creasing.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I’ve never really done makeup before, at least not seriously, but I’m trying to include it more into my daily routine. That being said, I don’t have much experience with different products when comparing this ELF eyelid primer. BUT! I like it. Quality is pretty good. Size is fine. Price is good.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Long lasting, dont need to use much product. Eyeshadow lasted all day, with no creasing or dry spots. It's definitely sheer - I'm very fair and it was clear upon application. About the size of a lipgloss, scent free, experienced no irritation. So far I've been very happy with ELF's products- I find them to be high quality, especially for the price. Pleased with this product overall :)

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Best eye primer for it's price! Not a huge fun of the applicator, that's why I apply it on my fingers and then put on my eyelids with my fingers. But it does the job! Helps eyeliners and eyeshadows stay in place. And it's not shimmery as many of eyelid primers are. Love it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This was my second time ordering this. There is not much scent. It goes on smoothly and does a good job preparing the eyelid for shadow. The size is good. I use it with my fingers but you could probably use a small brush. It’s a great price also.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It works great to lock in eyeshadow. It stays in place and the colors remain vibrant all day long. I like that it doesn’t dry down too fast before I can spread it over my eye. But it does dry down pretty fast afterwards. I like that it lightens the appearance of my eyes but I definitely have to be careful not to spread it too far (I had white cast near the brow bone that I had to neutralize). When it dries down, it does have a powder like texture that makes applying eyeshadow easier. I tend to have oily lids and had no problem with oil seeping through or with creasing. It’s kind of a small tube (but most eye primers are small) so I’ll have to see how long it lasts me. This product is great quality for the price and I’ll definitely be repurchasing in the future.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is a wonderful quality eye primer. It's easy to apply, has a creamy texture, gives great coverage, and I love the color! I appreciate that I don't detect a scent. I have very dark eyelids, and this eye primer brightens them, in addition to making my eye shadow last. I just wish it came in a bigger container. Because I go through this quickly. But it is a good value for the price.