KE

Posted on May 25, 2022

I use it daily and I like it because the quality is excellent and the coverage is great. The color fit me and fixed. Package is good the price is great with this size and quality as you see in image the pin is wide not easy to break as other eye brows

2a3a32a8-05fb-4650-beaa-9127a2e3c851
1381001d-c170-4ce5-8767-84c06b23dec8
c577b63a-6257-49b5-9768-92150e9abf44
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

547c1880-49cf-46b8-a1d6-11444a37ac73
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

the color is quite dark, and nuetral (now warm or cold). it is good for everyday for a quick brow filling. it has a high coverage of holes i the brow. no visible scent. easy for use and feels like high quality. size is very fair for price. waxy texture.

6b4be5cd-99ed-4a7b-bb29-05a25e5c424a
d0334bdb-3600-43d7-b78a-9d9e6f16d0c3
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

this has become my go to eyebrow pencil, it’s super easy to use, and the quality is amazing for the price, the texture is really smooth and it blends easily. it also has a spolli on the other side which helps to blend and get rid of harsh lines. 100% recommend if you’re looking for something affordable but still good!!

1892698e-3e4f-4a6e-811c-17822bcbd512
d64ac777-42ed-4112-8b44-794cae45af9b
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Not really creamy, such a shame - feels dry and stiff. My hair is black same as my eyebrows and this shade is perfect for me. My eyebrows hair are quite thin so they are black (but not pitch black!) definitely not brown - and this shade is perfect! See picture attached! Stays all day, easy to use and the little brush is handy. For the price, I’d give it 6/10 (again, not really creamy)

a82a97c0-152a-4dec-91b3-8b6a03c36d2b
Posted on May 11, 2022

I already ordered this product in a different color and I ordered this one to just try a different shade for my brows that will feel better so I knew what I was expecting I love the formula I love the color I love how it stays on and I love the price of it

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

One of my favorite brow pencils! Quality is amazing and it’s really easy to use. The product has the right amount of waxiness to it! Color is also great for people with dark hair. No scent and packaging is decent too. Definitely a must try for its quality and price! :)

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great Price! Easy to use! Quality for this price I think is also quite good and lasts all day. This color looks very natural and is exactly the same color as my eyebrows. Covers ferfectly all the inperfections of eyebrows. Has no scent, or at least I havent noticed it. Overall good product

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have tried numerous pencils and kits for my eyebrows. I think I have found the one. This one has great coverage, the color is exactly as on the photo and the texture is rich, but yet the brows look very natural. The only downside is that it doesn't last too long (small), I mix it with another brow pomade. The package is compact, easy to apply. I am very pleased.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is not my first time to buy this eyebrow pen. the package is well packed. Size is perfact to put into my costmeics bag. Color is good for me, match with my face and easy to apply, not easy to melt down and last quite a long time. the ingredient is good that i didn't got any alleregen.