KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
It does what it says!

This budget friendly cleansing balm does indeed make the makeup melt off effortlessly, including waterproof mascara, gel-eyeliner, long lasting foundation and lipstick of any kind just as well as pricier balms from other brands. It has a solid coconut butter like texture while in the jar with a very light pleasant scent but melts into a smooth “oil” as soon as it’s applied on the dry skin. It is easy to use - just scoop out a little bit and massage gently using fingers over the whole face until all the makeup gets loose, then use some water to emulsify while still massaging and to finish just rinse off with warm water. I find there is no residue after the cleansing is done in that order and no need for double cleanse most of the time - my generally oily but sensitive skin looks happy and feels silky smooth after this procedure. A huge benefit for me is that I get absolutely no irritation or any other negative reaction whatsoever from using it regularly on my hyper-sensitive eye area, not having to rub it with a cotton pad is another plus.

c0f11a56-0b18-4141-bf36-5c513ce49e5f
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Amazing cleansing balm. The peptides, ceramides, hyaluronic acid etc. give me the softest, smoothest skin. The Heimish one is also very good, but it has a more herbal smell, that I am not a fan of. The Elf one smells amazing! However, the Heimish one is a little cheaper so there’s that. Otherwise I totally recommend, I got obsessed with this cleansing balm! 💗

8b7b4329-bee0-419f-9e87-5af68d91b752
6e8fb0be-c42c-4fdb-b11f-3695c346eaa9
8063a9fe-f5d0-40e7-8834-6e57cf667a8a
08c92cfd-1964-431d-8b6d-153dbb6b57db
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this! I imaged an oil cleanser being hard to wash off and leaving a residue but this washes off so easy, takes even waterproof mascara off, and leaves no residue!!! It will even wash off with cold water. It’s amazing. Better than I could imagine an oil/balm cleanser being! You won’t regret buying this! If you find my review helpful it would make my day if you could leave a like ♥️

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I really like the clean, nice smell! The balm melts right away and removes my mascara , with a touch of water it becomes like a milky texture. I have a combo sensitive skin and I purchased this because its clean from pore clogging ingredients! Great balm for healthy skin !!! (I do double cleansing) Highly recommended!!!! I will purchase this for sure!!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I've tried many makeup cleansing balms and this is by far my favourite. I think the cost efficiency is great, and the size of the package is perfect for storing in my medicine cabinet, and is not too bulky to take with me when I travel. I like how it leaves me skin feeling moisturized after without the oily texture.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

this is great for those who love balms. but i prefer cleansing oils more than this because there are oils that don't need water to be emulsified. overall, this is a good product. it takes away all the mascaras, foundation, liners, everything but not just my preference for my combination skin.

2681e60d-c547-4c7c-8ca1-a7c54691c9ae
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

taked my time to test it before review. clean very good, nice smell, doesnt leave the skin oily or greasy, soothing and leave the skin very comfy. the price is very nice also.

b6bb618f-749a-49d4-86ad-2910c78628c4
f0a9f2b3-a965-4a70-b347-d462e5b22f7f
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I can speak on it’s effectiveness to remove waterproof make up that well, but the scent is amazingggg and does not irritate the eyes of you open mid cleanse 😄

5ff4c567-0353-446a-b05b-b14aafc4bef0
8466743f-0ffa-409d-84de-1c6eecf5a158
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I really liked this cleansing balm. It worked well to remove the mineral sunscreen and makeup I’d worn the day I tried it. It rinsed off better than some of the other balms I’ve tried. I didn’t feel like I needed to use a cleanser afterwards but did use one anyway. I’d definitely buy this again. The price is really good compared to most other balms. If there is a scent it’s very light. I couldn’t detect any scent sticking my nose right in the jar, but I am a little stuffed up with allergies. My skin can be slightly sensitive and I did not find this to be irritating at all. My skin felt very nice after using it. The packaging is very nice quality. It comes with a spatula to scoop out the product. It would have been nice if the lid included a spot to hold the spatula or if the jar was wide enough to store the spatula inside, but that’s a small complaint.