KE

Posted on May 25, 2022
Excellent! Surprised

Usually I am not a big fan of elf products, but I am glad I gave this one a try. Convenient, not bulky package, standard size. The quality surprised me, it’s finally mild, very light, has a subtle healthy glow. Doesn’t blur pores to much, but mine are fairly normal. No scent. I use it with brush all over my face except under eyes (use puff there). It has Translucent color, silky texture, no coverage, sits well on my fair cool tone skin. Looks very natural on my bb cream. Age 35, skin concern - sun spots, oily.

ede22e45-6d91-4c50-b07c-5202a83491d8
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

60683c49-e406-4e22-9b66-af28f4830f71
Posted on May 11, 2022

This is one of the best and affordable loose powders! The quality of this loose powder is amazing! It is very finely milled. It has a nice and smooth texture. The scent is subtle. It will mattify but it will give you a natural finish at the same time. No more cakey and powdery face! The size is good for its price. I love the packaging and that you can avoid a mess.

208bd911-426b-4f6a-a044-4863e64d345b
29befe17-5ebc-4c93-9580-092d027c3b88
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i was hesitant to get this because I was scared to look like a disco ball but oh boy I ended up uaing this over my other powder. It gives your skin a healthy glow without being too overpowering. The skin is not flat matte when this is applied. I do have large pores on my cheeks so I use a different powder for that as this can emphasize it just a tiny bit. But overall a holy grail for sure.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I absolutely love this setting powder as someone who loves the hydrated, dewy, glowy natural look. I am really into "no makeup" make up and this powder helps me achieve this perfectly. Whenever I use setting powder, most brands are often too mattifying or drying and I feel like it defeats the purpose of the whole dewy look I am aiming to create to begin with. This powder keeps me moisturised and dewy while helping to set lightly in the areas where it's needed. I love using it in the under eye area as it doesnt settle or crease, and looks very lightweight and natural. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The powder has a really tiny pearly effect which give your face some glow, it sets the makeup without giving a dead matte looks,maybe it can be another alternative to hourglass ambient powder must try 👌😘 the shipment was so fast 👍👍

e7fa0bc2-4adb-4859-901f-0c1bccdf717b
0e69eb0a-7f19-4a84-9fb4-a4750b324e68
7e42373a-1d11-4731-ab4d-84afd96840ae
614360bd-e267-4376-a7b2-bde11a4e420b
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I love this powder I didn’t expect it to be this good after watching several YouTube videos about it it’s very luminous but not in a shimmery way I would recommend using this under the eye area to brighten it up

29f536b0-2a20-4245-8d50-201e83336c3d
89293a89-25df-481a-9b20-57247f4e0c9a
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

the only thing that would make this better is if it was easier to peel the little plastic cover off when opening a new one. I'm 57 and hard to see what I am doing and acrylic nails are too thick to peel anything easily. But I managed in the end and like the product, will buy again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Got this to put over my tacky sunscreen. The fine powder does this well leaving a comfortable smooth feeling. Looks natural and helps reduce the white cast from the sunscreen. I tap some onto my palm and use the fingers of my other hand to apply. Seems less messy and also less wastage this way

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Love this powder! It's very light yet it sets my makeup amazingly. I like that it doesn't have any cakiness or white undercast, it looks natural on the skin. I use it to set under-eye concealer and all over the face. The packaging is convenient and not messy, though it is a loose powder. The ratio for price and quality is excellent!