KE

Posted on May 28, 2022
Good

Good brush. I would say the texture of the bristles are more firm rather than soft and fluffy. I use it as a concealer brush to blend small areas such as around the nose etc. The quality is good for the price. If you need a small brush to work on small areas, this will do the job. Hope this helps :)

2c142757-6edc-42a5-9117-5cc4e7a8521f
a92662ed-ed79-4e8b-afb0-de1e5f36ac22
1767e842-1bfe-4a29-a34e-b15876416e15
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like the size of the brush for dark eye shadow. It fits to the outer V. If you like the review press yes. If my review helped you please press yes. Be good, be happy, stay healthy.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I love this brush, it's very high quality and I use it for my crease. The package in which it came in is very nice and it was well sealed.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I use this as my corner highlight for eyeshadow shimmer, its small for surface, i love all elf brushes, good for applying small amounts of eyeshadow. Elf is good value for good brushes that last.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

great little brush for blending eyeshadow. specially good for smaller eyes or detail work. bristles are very soft and quality is amazing for the price.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

just what I needed a small blending brush for my small eyelids very hight quality for the price and have very soft bristles

a263b824-8aef-455d-9dea-8ced2bc74cff
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The brush is a really lovely small size, which I appreciate. The bristles seem to not pick up product very well though, and it's a bjt too stiff for blending. It's decent as a pencil brush though.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

LOVE this brush! Was pleased with the quality and the package too.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I really like this brush ! Excellent quality and cost ! I highly recommend !