KE

Posted on May 7, 2022
Good

The color is very black, perfect coverage and doesn't smudge. The size is alright and the quality is great. However after some use the brush will sort of become less pointy which can be hard to work with. There's no scent. I like the texture and I don't have any conerns.

49f587c5-359f-4c6f-87e4-b54f5f91bbc6

This is the best liquid eyeliner I've found so far and I've tried many. I love using this product because it has great quality. The brush is thin enough for my preference and it glides so smoothly on the eyelash line. The packaging was good also. Received the item in great condition. I bought several for my personal stock and for gifts, too. Highly recommended for daily use for ladies of all ages especially for those with sensitive eyes since it doesn't have any scent at all. The size is perfect for small bags and can carry anywhere. Very cheap, too!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I wasn’t expecting much, but this eyeliner is great! The brush is really thin, the ink is really stead and don’t crack, is easy to take off but only when you rub it. Great purchase, will buy again

ff073bea-68c3-4dca-ba36-f9e7839881fe
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Very thick and dark, when new it's smooth but does start to clump as it gets older. Quality is good for the price. Brush size is not as thin and pointed as I'd like, but not the worst. Handle is easy to use, no weird scents. Decent quantity and bottle size for price.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Long lasting, dont need to use much product.I think the brush is great - very thin and flexible, makes it super easy to use. So far I've been very happy with ELF's products- I find them to be high quality, especially for the price. Pleased with this product overall :) (standard eyeliner size, scent free, experienced no irritation)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great value for price! Product came in sealed package, ensuring that it wasn't tempered with. Product itself does not have any specific scent, which is great for people with sensitive eyes. Coverage is great, maybe it could provide more coverage, however this is easily fixed by adding another layer. After applying product is very durable (event after workout, there was no smearing).

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

its really good sadly its not waterproof but its fine its a great product it dries quickly and if you use it well you can do all sorts of looks even draw false lashes anyway ill definitely be buying it again but you shouldnt buy it if youre not good at eyeliner it requires precision. it also accidentally got in my eye and didnt even hurt me tho im not saying you should put it in your eye lol stay safe

Posted on May 14, 2022

The product is good and does not make panda eyes. However, if it's hot outside then little bit smudge. The brush is nice, can make thin lines. The texture is liquid.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

A great dipliner from elf that caused me no irritation. The brush wasn't the best one I've tried so far but it wasn't the worse either. This was my introduce to eyeliners and it served me well for its price

2eace401-eb15-495e-9bfc-2596316618b8
5dde942c-232e-4a14-98c6-2c0cce2bb717
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is one of my favorite liquid liners. The thin brush tip is very flexible, making it easier to do a wing. The only way it could be better is if it was waterproof. It can smudge so I recommend setting it.