KE

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

So adorable! It’s actually quite tiny but it’s very cute and I love the colors it’s quite comparable to cover fx blushes and also jars in taj mahal live or would recommend !

ae07bbc7-703a-4369-a9a5-7e8ed443189e
9402aea9-ea66-4e41-a8ea-1651831a0e6b
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

okkkkkkkkkk! this one is a really good product! its have a good pigment! the color is nice (but i wish it was a bit more brownish...) the highlight is sparkling and beautiful! the size is perfect for my makeup bag. and the price is the best lol, BUY IT!!!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I’m truly impressed with the quality of this duo and the size makes it perfect for traveling or carrying around in makeup a bag.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love this combo. Generous potions of both shades. I use the shiny for going out and the matte for everyday. There is no scent to it and it stays on all day. I stock up on this so I’m sure not to run out!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The blush is a lovely color, quite a nude, orange-y brown. Very easy to blend and layer. The highlighter was too dark for my pale skin but might look nice on someone with a deeper skin tone. I might re-purchase this just for the blush though, I've almost used it up so it's fair to say I enjoy the natural, sun-burned look it gives.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I don't have any words to express my love for this product.. the scent.. the quality.. the package.. the coverage and the texture.. EVERYTHING IS GREAT

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good for the value, the third color I purchased from elf bite size blush. This one is quite pigmented, be careful to apply it with light hand.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great palette. It’s small in size so great for travel.

33a6f47a-40bf-454f-a025-f64d3dd81d84
4c8b4201-4791-41a2-b4b4-bbd5aced5872
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Perfect to be use daily. Quality, size and scent are good

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Beautiful, highly recommend. Gives a natural glow & matches each other perfectly