KE

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Amazing shimmer payoff

Bought this is hoping it would be a dupe for UD palette 3 - as close as it gets for the price and size. Shimmer shades have amazing payoff and I can see myself having loads of fun with them. The taupe shade would be great as a base but with three swipes on my hand there’s still just a little visible payoff. It feels like you’d need to go in a couple of times to build up the colour. Overall I’m happy with the product and it’s great for a pocket sized travel eye shadow palette.

7894aee9-2128-400e-a376-7cb72c2bd11e
a4fd4a7a-b40a-408a-b083-3101b589732c
Waleedodeh
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I picked up all the shades of these as soon as I saw them launch. Elf has been killing it lately with their eye shadow formula. I was not disappointed in picking up all 8 shade options. They are all very pigmented and apply to the eyes so easily and blend very well. These are great to pack when traveling. They are smaller than I expected, but I know I will never use up all of the shadows anyway. Elf PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come out with more options of these in the future. Maybe neon brights, teals, duochromes, and whatever else your little hearts desire. They are amazing. I highly highly highly recommend them to everyone even glancing at them. Pick them up you won't be disappointed. Quality product at an amazing price. The scent is there too.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The colors are so pigmented and cute together, I’m literally in love! Oh and you can’t beat that price.. Don’t hesitate, GET IT!

da62d60c-5e0d-4c06-aab3-d0109f0f6bc1
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

There are many kinds of color option. I picked this color is under the nightshift that I turned on my phone. I expected more soft color.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This little eyeshadow set is a really compact size which is good for travel as well as being good quality. I use this set most days as I like the fact that the colours give subtle coverage, they're age appropriate, as well as the shades complement each other well, and they last. There's not much of a scent, which I think is good. I would definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Really cute and nice packaging. The size is small but does pack a great punch so its worth every penny. The colors are amazing, perfect for a full glam look or everyday makeup and can fit in your purse for on the go glam. Quality is really good for such a good price.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The e.l.f. Cosmetic Bite Size Eyeshadow palette in rose water is one of my favourite new eyeshadows of this year. I usually only go for neutrals and nudes so this was definitely out of my usual comfort zone, but I’m so happy I took a chance. It’s a really beautiful purply mauvey colour story which is colourful enough but still very neutral and wearable. There are two mattes and two shimmer shades. These shades complement each other perfectly and even though you only have 4 shades, you can use them in a variety of combinations together. I was so impressed with the amazing colour payoff. The shadows are creamy, smooth and lightweight and has good blendability. The value is phenomenal, theyre only $3 for such good quality! Highly recommend, I’ll be picking up many more shades.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

although I noticed there talc in ingredients, i will use it. the colours are very beautiful, for everyday use, and also can make something special. pigmentation is very good. I have very sensitive eyes, no reaction for this eyeshadows, everything is great, I won't buy more shades, but I will recommend this pallet.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love that the palette size is small and easy to pack into my kit and bring around. The quality of the pigments are great and hold really well with good coverage. They are smooth, good pigmented, blend well.. so if you are looking for good eyeshadows for everyday use from the drugstore this is a good option for you.