KE

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought two of this. One for a friend, one for my son. Haven't tried it yet. But after receiving it I was very happy with my purchase because I see that it is made for little hands and will be very comfortable for kids brushing their teeth themselves. So as a first toothbrush it's an excellent choice!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Bought it for my daughter Didn't have the chance to use it yet since she has only two teeth Seems like a good product made for small infant hands Hope she will like the taste

Posted on May 6, 2022

I'm so happy with this purchase! It's a great choice for the first toothbrush of your child trying to brush his teeth himself. Totally recommend!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
2051

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I really like the size and the design of the toothbrush 😍 it's really suitable for children, I searched for so many, finally I liked this one 😍

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

this item was the perfect way to intoduce my one and half year old to brushing her teeth. the size of the packaging was perfect - pretty and colorful. I know i can trust nuby to have quality ingredients and am happy to use it on a daily basis.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The ultra soft bristles do not irritate gums while cleaning perfectly the teeth. The toothpaste has a gel texture and a natural fruity taste. It’s ideal for those who can’t tolerate the minty taste of most other brands of toothpaste.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I bought for my children. they use and like this ingredient. quality is good. small size.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought this for my daughter and she loves it

Posted on May 5, 2022

good packaging.. nice size..very useful for my child.. great ingredients... high quality.. I advise to use & buy to your child...