KE

4.5
Based on 2,491 Ratings
1,838
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for years. It has benefited my digestion by making my bowel movement more regular; plus I don't experience much upset stomach since taking this. As my health adviser told me, good health always starts from a the gut. Also, it's easy to store since no need for refrigeration.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

An excellent superior Probiotics that support digesyion, immune health and promote a healthy microbiome. There is nothing like Dr.Ohhira's Probiotics as I have tried many products out there for my digestive health, this is by far the best one so far. Its 100% vegan, gluten free, non- dairy, and non-gmo. Its a little on the higher price range but its worth it for my health.

Posted on May 22, 2022

My package arrived only a week even though it’s half a globe away! Anyway Dr Ohhira’s probiotics is one of my stable supplements that my family and I trust. It’s made from 12 different probiotics strains. My stomach issues essentially go away and my bowel movements regular because of it. Highly recommend, will never be without it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It’s one of the best probiotic s I’ve tried so far and I have a lot of digestive problems which have improved since taking this product !!

86b7e2ac-fa58-408b-9915-ab57d8244cab
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very good probiotic. I always buy this brand. Been taking this for years now and I still keep on buying. Probiotic is good for digestive system and immune system. Very good quality and the capsule is small and easy to swallow also vegetarian friendly. Probiotic has good bacteria for a healthy life. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Over the years, I have tried Many probiotics with the hopes of improving my digestion and sluggish bowels. Nothing made a difference until I tried Dr Ohhira's. This probiotic contains Streptococcus Thermophilus and Enterococcus Faecalis, 2 strains rarely found in other probiotics. It seems that these strains, in addition to the prebiotics and postbiotics which are fermented for 3 years, do make a difference! The improvement is particularly noteworthy because I started taking these following major surgery and of course, antibiotics. Dr. Ohhira's is a bit more expensive, but worth it!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Been using this probiotic for 8 years now, and as always the quality and ingredients are topnotch! The blister pack is convenient to bring anywhere you go. Since I took it once or twice a day before mealtimes, my GERD symptoms are alleviated. It helps balance the microbiome in my gut and helps in digestion as well. Quite pricey, but worth it!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

i bought this supplement twice already. it's a lot cheaper when bought in local drug store. The ingredient is of high quality because it makes me have regular bowel movement and good digestion. It does relieve my constipation. But I love the size most because i can drink it without effort.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I had heard many great things about Dr. Ohhira's from podcasts like The Healthy By Nature show and others. I finally pulled the purchasing trigger and, wow, it's all it was made out to be and more. These are the best quality probiotics on the market. I'm very happy with the results in terms of better digestion, very good elimination, and overall feeling better and happier. I will continue to use these probiotics so I keep feeling these initial results. Thanks iHerb for your great product variety, your ease of ordering online and prompt shipping of my orders.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great quality and no foul taste. Good for the gut and improves overall immunity and brain health. Having taken this for several months, I can say that I have no stomach pains/flu or even digestive issues! I admit I sometimes eat too much, but one of these amazing pills is all that takes to soothe my stomach. Well worth the price for my health in my humble opinion.