KE

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Bargain price, beats Amazon!

We used Dr. Brown’s with my firstborn and they were the best bottles. Now that we’re expecting a second, I tried to repurchase a fresh set on Amazon and they were £33 per box! Found them on iHerb for nearly half the price so I bought two! Will be coming back again x

Ever since my baby started using Dr. Brown's, she stopped having spit up. She's not gassy anymore. After feeding, she easily burps. It's cheaper to buy this set too.

14ce5495-ff80-45b4-922b-683915d57a0b
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I bought it for my newborn. It says less colic and it's true. Less spit up too. The only downside is that it's a bit of a hassle to clean up because of its vents. But overall it's a good buy for me. Quality is great. Size is okay. Packaging is nice. Highly recommended.

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are great quality baby bottles. I like Dr.Brown’s venting system, it really helps to reduce colic for newborn. The only problem is that my didn’t like the nipple in these narrow neck bottles. The wide neck ones were loved by my baby, and they are much easier to clean also. Beside this the set is great, has a full set to start with, and the price is lower than in local pharmacies. I would recommend to buy one first to understand if your baby will like this type of nipple or no.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Good size and good value but flow is very fast for size 1. Milk is always flowing out of her mouth when I feed My newborn.

Posted on May 18, 2022

One of the best newborn feeding ever , it’s really reduced Colic, Spit-Up, Burping & Gas ‎‏Highy recommend this product, please buy it you will not regret it

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very satisfied with the delivery and quality, the bottles are easy to use. As shown in the picture, that's how it arrived. After using the bottle, it seems to me that the babies have really reduced cramps. I will definitely order from you again😀

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The quality is very nice. It is very useful and the size is just enough for my premature baby. I feel very happy and satisfied to my order. Nice packaging. I'm recommending it to the mothers as starter kit.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Second time I order this pack. Great bottles, reduces colic, my baby latches easily to them. The only downside is all the parts needs washing.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My daughter loved these bottle the most, We've tried Avent and Mam bottles as well, but this brand is our favorite! The packaging offers 5 bottles, 2 different volumes, 2 kind of nipple. Very recommended, great value great quality. Will order more products of this brand for sure.