KE

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The medicinal mushrooms are one of the best things you can do for your immune system. I've benn taking it for years and I can tell you I see a huge difference in my health. I usually buy another brand but since it's out of stock.. I bought this brand and it seems a good quality product. In chinese medicine all mushrooms are good for enhance the immune system and also for longevity.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I'm very happy with the product, I've been using it for quite some time.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I didn't got ill, but I don't know if it only because of this product

Posted on May 8, 2022

I like it, good product

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for my husband, he has herpes and manifests itself quite often, this drug can help transfer it to a latent state, until I climb out, I will continue to observe.

Auto-translated from Russian

These mushrooms have helped balance my immune system for the better. I stopped suffering from herpes sores. Whoever faced such a nuisance understands how valuable it is!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It was this manufacturer who helped to support immunity from the virus. another well-known brand didn't work, but this one did. became a revelation for me

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for my husband from herpes, drank it for a month, while the result is positive. Well supports immunity, especially important during a pandemic.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent remedy for immunity, I noticed a surge of energy.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I use it to enhance resistance, I hope it will help with nasal allergies, because I have runny nose all the time, I heard that Yunzhi can solve the symptoms of frequent urination and hope it will be useful.