KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Great product quick delivery

I use this mixed into my matcha everyday! Sometimes a green smoothie, mixes great. It has a little bit of stevia which I like too, tastes great. I like the high quality collagen sources. Minimal fillers all great ingredients! Lasts about a month if you have one serving daily. Low calorie too.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I bought this for my elderly parents and they love it. My mum and dad were always complaining of joint pain so got them to replace their processed cereal for a yummy smoothie instead. Also instead of using milk they add 1 scoop to their coffee and use it as a creamer. YUM! It's been 6mths now and don't hear them complaining about their sore joints anymore. Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’ve only had this for a couple of weeks so can’t give full review on effects but it mixes very well in coffee (not too hot) and tastes good. It’s a finer powder than the beef broth collagen of the same brand and has better mix ability. Overall happy with the purchase although the claim to 20g of collagen on the front of the tub is deceiving as that’s only with two scoops which is two servings but the recommended serving is one scoop which is 10g.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I've tried both this vanilla flavor and the unflavored and like them both. I add it to my tea. The vanilla tastes great. Been using this product about two months, and so it's early to tell, but I've noticed total disappearance of crepey skin in certain areas. I'm also noticing more regularity. Face is looking better, too. I'm hoping for more improvements over time, like less saggy neck, better hair, less knee pain, etc. I buy it here because it's a much lower price, best price anywhere. And I buy many supplements here of both low price yet high quality.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I've been drinking this regularly for a few months and I've definitely noticed that my face looks fuller and more healthy. I usually stir it into my tea in the morning and it blends well. It gives you a nice shot of protein with few calories and no carbs. It doesn't taste like fish at all, just a vanilla flavor. Since I mix it with tea it's not too sweet for me.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Amazing like all of the Anciant Nutrient products, great quality and truly amazing benefits, the vanilla flavor is I little bit too intense and sweet so i use it only in my smoothie and it gives nice taste and also it really dissolves well. thumbs up 👍 I honestly recommend this product!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love this powder! I usually get the cold brew, and add it to my coffee to drink. Definitely my favorite way to enjoy it. I decided to try the vanilla this time around and found the stevia a bit too much for my liking on this one. But all in all, it’s a great powder. The quality is there and it dissolves and digests easily. Still my go to collagen supplement to use. I just prefer the cold brew or unflavored.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

Extremely good quality and ingredients which are difficult to find. Amazing taste. Convenient to use. You can choose variable size of packages. You can add to soup, you can add to yoghurt, you can drink with juice or with water. It will bring benefits results for Your health and is great support in your diet. I can recommend all, who are really taking care of their health.