KE

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I love this! It's easy to take, and I have noticed a significant amount of new hair growth since taking it. Not to mention my nails are stronger. There is no bad taste, or gross burps after taking it. I definitely recommend! Also, I love the Dr Axe brand it's one that I trust.

027d45ba-4161-43bd-bdf4-fdd9a2b5bac9
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

So happy I decided to give this try. My workouts are free from joint pain now and at work. I work for UPS at the airport and no I am moving containers and over 70 pound packages like I did in my 20s. Great boost in confidence and ability to do what I thaught was lost with age.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

My dad is suffering from knee joint pain, had been on medication and actively taking supplements to no avail. These capsules have helped to reduce the pain after he has been on it for a month. Already made a second purchase, hoping to see further improvement in his condition.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

multi collagen is the Best in the World thanks iHerb for yours Best products i recomended 100% thans so much.

07d2cbf1-f04d-473a-a0ff-0e7789e51342
purelake
Posted on Jun 4, 2021

I really like the Dr. Axe Ancient Nutrition Multi collagen products. The other one I've tried is "sleep and beauty." I have been having a lot of pain in my hips lately and within a week of starting Dr. Axe's collagen, I've noticed a difference. I've also incorporated longer yoga sessions to help my joints but I've had a noticeable lessening of pain since starting this collagen. My hair is thicker than ever and my nails are stronger too.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great product, best quality Package came on the day I was expecting Delievery is at your door Very happy to have bought this

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Seems to help keep pain at bay so to get a more restful sleep.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I bought these for my daughter to help with her weak joints, however, she had to stop taking them due to them repeating on her and leaving an very unpleasant taste. I will begin to take them and when I do I will update my review

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

high quality supplement, a brand I trust, worth the money