KE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Many benefits from adding collagen as we age..............

High quality ingredients and an easy to take capsule were what I noticed when searching for collagen. As we age, skin, hair, joints can all use a boost, as deficiency is a common problem. I am looking forward to improvement in my skin and hair especially, by adding this to my regimen.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is a high quality product, my joints feel much better after taking this Multi Collagen supplement. The best part is that it is in capsules and not in a powder form. It is easier for me to take capsules with a glass of water, rather than mixing the powder in a smoothie or other liquid. I am finishing my third bottle, and definitely will buy again and again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Talk about a great anti aging product. I can definitely see an improvement on my skin, excellent ingredients, i love this brand and bc of the quality of their products. It’s always packaged well. I have benefited from taking this daily as recommended on the bottle. There have no taste as they are capsules. Great product, can’t stress it enough.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

These collagen tablets are easy to add to my routine as I already take multivitamins each day. For me, taking the capsules is so much easier than mixing with a shake or coffee. I like the convenience of taking it with me when I travel.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I noticed instant improvements on my skin. Even without exercise I received compliments on how flowing my skin is. And my hair grew fast. I am highly recommending this product and I just order this again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

These are absolutely brilliant!!! Easy to take no aftertaste truly work. Been taking Collagen for a long time, but after switching to this brand will not ever go back to othets. It has helped pain in my back and joints...the best highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Finished 1 bottle and bought 2 more. I feel it has helped me greatly with strengthening my joints. Much less joints pain now and hopefully no more in the future. Doing wonders as well with skin. It looks more dewy and moisturized. Will continue taking it for sure.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

So I wanted to wait a little while before I wrote a review. I wanted to see if this really helped me. Before taking Collagen, I suffered from knee joint pain. It was hard to go up the stairs at times, I could hear the clicking sound and at times when I worked effect out, there were exercises I was limited in doing. When I would go on hikes, by the 5 mile mark, my knees would start hurting a lot and I would limp. I started taking this Collagen February of this 2020, but I had been taking Collagen since last summer, just another brand. This brand has worked wonders for me can see improvement. My knees don't click anymore, I don't have issues going up and down the stairs anymore and my workouts are amazing, since I can now squat pretty low and do other exercises. This past month I went on vacation and one day we walked almost 8 miles and not once did my knees feel any pain! I just ordered another bottle and I will continue taking it. I must add my nails grow fast and strong and my hair grows fast too and it very shiny and healthy. I recommend this product 100%