KE

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Instant Effect

I am really shocked at how fast I noticed these take effect. I was suffering from brain fog, fatigue and low mood. After taking just one capsule within one hour I immediately noticed I felt clearer, less tired and motivated. I guess I was probably very deficient in some key vitamins for me to notice such a big change. I love that these use traditional Chinese medicine as well as the perfect balance of high-quality vitamins for women. I'm hooked!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I turned 40 this year look into supplementing differently; I've been using this muti-vitamin for a few months and it's been great and I love that it's clean ingredients.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

A great multivitamin filled with excellent quality ingredients. You only need to take one capsule daily so is also very convenient. Easily absorbable for our body too.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I haven't had it yet but am impressed with the ingredients of the product. I have been having Dr. Axe's other products and they are all very good.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Really love the ingredient combination which gives me a diversified range of nutrients. Will definitely repurchase this product.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Wanted to change my multivitamin and decided to try this. I am a huge follower of Dr. Axe on YouTube

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Second time ordering. I like this product and will order more!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

First time with this brand. So far so god. Doesn't upset my stomach

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

its a complete portion of vitamins and its fermented too with being organic

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Felt great when I was raking these