KE

Posted on May 10, 2022

My husband chose this one for me and I can say even thought I wasn’t a fan of swallowing pills this is great! The capsules are not huge. I noticed if I feel weak and I have these multi vitamins I feel energized and much better. The size and quantity is great too. It helps if you have any deficiency. I have it thrice a week. It is effective.

Posted on May 30, 2022

taking this knowing that brand upholds good quality fermented ingredients of different chinese traditional herbs. with my age of 42, im taking this in preparation for peri and menopause years with its added fermented vitex and other herbs. i havnt felt any difference yet, now starting my second bottle.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Excellent Vitamins and Minerals for Woman for daily use wth good quality.

Posted on May 12, 2022

i just realised they sell one that is 40+, i want to try that next! Dr Axe is a good brand

Posted on May 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent quality and quantity, decorative and effective, and suitable for all

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I think it balances the hormones, it was hard to get up in the morning, but now I can get up quickly.