KE

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

For the first time I use such cosmetics for men. I took it from a promotion, very profitable. Excellent quality, my facial skin feels good. Moisturizes. I like the ingredients. Light aroma, very pleasant smell. Does not irritate the skin, suitable for sensitive skin and aftershave. It's like I used a cream. The packaging is suitable for travel.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This vitamin is a game changer. I feel so much better after using this vitamin consistently. I'm glad I got it and you will be too!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great smell, great feeling skin afterward. The bar doesn't last very long, but Dove bars never do. The important part is how they make your skin feel. It's a fair trade off in my opinion. The price is reasonable! This soap is used by all members of the family. Males and females.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The Dove for men care body and face bar soap is a great product, I leaves your feeling refreshed, and feeling clean with a great scent. And leaves the skin feeling moisturised.It’s great to use on a daily basis on the face ,the quality of the product is great ,as it leaves a refreshing feeling .

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

i use it while bathing i love the texture and the smell its my go for the shower i also recommand it for senstive skin thump up this kings

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Each bar doesn’t last too long however it has a great scent! Also I found it leaves the skin feeling fresh without being too dry. I am very happy with the product and I will definitely reorder.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is some of the cleanest smelling soap I have ever smelled. It leaves my skin moisturized and feeling great.

Posted on May 21, 2022

famous brand, this all in one product has many benefits ~~~

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was lucky to get a discount I really enjoy bars of soap rather than liquid so I will be ordering this again