KE

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
All over wash

Great product, really convenient just having one bottle in the shower,. Body wash, shampoo and conditioner... Lathers up well and has an orange scent...Fully recommend it !!

My husband use this. He loves it. I love the smell.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

very good! excellent shampoo, hair is kept clean and silky

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

good product good good bon size

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Nice Scent daily use big size for man

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Smells fresh! Maybe dries skin on daily use

nata-mama
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful 3 in 1 body wash: shampoo with conditioner + shower gel. It is very convenient that it is both for the body and for the hair. My husband loves these products so he doesn't have to worry about having 100 bottles in the bathroom. The gel lathers beautifully. For foaming, a teaspoon is enough, that is, an economical remedy, enough for a long time. Washes off easily too. The cap of the bottle leans back, and the latch with a flip-top click. The aroma is pleasant, masculine with notes of citrus, but not hitting the nose. The gel is slightly cloudy, transparent, the consistency of medium density. There are no visible particles or inclusions. In general, a pleasant tool in every respect! The packaging is made at the highest level, so the tool can be a good gift for a man or a friend. I recommend to buy and use. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

5ea51f7a-1bc0-444b-9bb0-1184c256af73
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful shampoo, my husband's dandruff was gone and his head stopped itching. I myself sometimes began to use it, a small amount is enough to wash my hair well. It foams very well and the foam is somehow gentle, or something, not like our shampoos. At the same time, after washing, the hair combs normally and I even get volume! I ordered other types, I highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for my husband as he washes with soapy soap. Already tired. Persuaded to use this gel 3 in 1. He is satisfied. Fortunately for me. Finally, after a shower, he does not stink.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for my husband and liked it very much. Recommend.