KE

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It is a one used hair and scalp mask, even though you see the results from the first time it moisture and smooth hair,and I think if I use it again I will see better and better results scent is beautiful and the size is enough for one use and the package is good and sealed. I will try it again later and give another review.

My 3rd purchase. A must-try, this hair treatment is so easy to use. It leaves your hair feeling moisturized, thicker, and more manageable. The scent is refreshing. Great quality product. The result is incredible. Try it. Please like my review if it was helpful. :)

2208d71b-ce6d-47d2-a5fc-239494fe4999
e395810d-e524-4382-8603-ad42bf0583f2
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The benefits is instant on hair and scalp... Like the material and the scent of this product.. the package and quality is good ... Only one use... It did moisturize my hair but I think I need to use it more than once to save the results for a long period...

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This hair mask smells nice the scent is so refreshing and keeps my hair shiny and soft. easy to use and wash-off. I loved it.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is a great hair mask I like the scent that amount is very convenient packaging is cute my hair is super smooth also i have a sensitive scalp so I was afraid it would affect it but it didn’t it was amazing definitely buying more next time

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

U can't see the result from the 1st use and this package is only for trial, need to have a big quantity to check the result after regular usage

Sophia
Posted on Dec 19, 2020

Received and tried today. The 3 steps are easy to follow and my hair looks and feels much healthier and frizz free. I have long wavy hair which I’m trying to grow longer. I bought 4 treatments to benefit from the extra 5% discount and I am glad I did buy more! I recommend and I intend to buy again.

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

I have very damaged hair. My friend bought me OMG! 3 in 1 Self Hair Clinic, For Damaged Hair, 3 Step Kit ,as a gift, last year. I really didn’t have much hope because everything else I’ve tried didn’t work, but I figured I’d try it since I had it. I can see and feel a difference and I am so happy to find it on IHerb!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I was not impressed the shampoo itched my head then I tried the conditioner and it felt really weird on my scalp I was trying to be open to it even though I’m more of an organic person and this had a lot of chemicals in it that I would not normally use and then when I put the heat cap on my scab got really hot and itchy so I rinsed everything off through the cab out and shampoo my hair To get all of it off the reviews seemed really nice I just don’t know why it didn’t work for me it made my hair very naughty and I was really concerned with the warming of it I wouldn’t want it to burn my hair off I would not recommend

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

super product the quality is on top i really liked my favorite product thank you iherb