KE

4.9
Based on 8,953 Ratings
8,104
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

These liquid pills are small and have no taste. I love the fact that they are liquid because they absorbe better. I take these because my vit d blood levels are to low. I needed to take double the daily recommendation and these pills have a higher dose than other brands. Therefore I only need 1 daily. The quality is good and the oackage arrived super fast to the Netherlands!

4d66e120-d27a-4396-9b14-ac9b1c265b0c
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

An efficient Vit-D3 supplement,great quality product,the ingredients of D is very beneficial during the right diet, package is good and first of all i see the benefits. 2000 dosage is my daily use, great absorption and works well to address and vitamin d deficiency, these liquid pills are small and have no taste. Taking Vitamin D with Calcium improves bone health.

63599b64-2acf-484e-9e18-856156abfeee
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

if you are looking for vitamin d3 only, this one is perfect since it has only this component in the ingredients. The size is amazing, so small, and the dosage is up to you, each capsule has 2000ui but if you need more you can just take more unities. Super beneficial for Europeans in the winter, since the days are very dark and it’s almost impossible to absorb the enough vitamin d from the sun. It will help you in immunity, vitamin d deficiency, acne and energy!

70563fbf-af2a-4e75-9c21-4e51305cc8a0
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 28, 2023
1,718

I don’t know how we all lived without this vitamin miracle. It is not possible to go to sea every year, we are not often on the beach either. But now I am calm for the whole family that there is vitamin d in the body and our bones are in perfect order. And the skin has become much more beautiful. And why if I don’t drink a vitamin in the morning, then the mood is not so good. Side found

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

An efficient and budget friendly Vit-D3 supplement. For those searching for a high IU for deficiency from lack of sun and bone pain and immunity but have experienced side effects from higher dosage vitamins, this dose works great for me at 1 or 2 pills in the afternoon. Works for vegans or la dairy s ingredients that don't absorb well which causes frequent urination. S There is no taste which is nice. The packaging and quality is good but the softgels might stick together since there is no coating and the size is very small. Make sure to keep them shaken or in a cool environment.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I've been through a lot of vitamin brands trying to find one that doesn't make me break out in hives. I got the Naturmade D3 and prenatal and I couldn't be happier. This is the only brand of vitamin I can take so far. I don't care that the prenatal is the size of a horse pill.

Vitamin D I would call the most important vitamin in maintaining a healthy body for both children and adults. The most important vitamin that you should always have on hand. Vitamin D 2000iu is suitable for everyday use. Strengthens immunity, protects against viruses, strengthens bone system and much more. The product is undoubtedly of high quality and efficiency.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 2000IU is an essential nutrient for maintaining healthy bones and teeth, promoting neuromuscular and immune health, regulating blood pressure, protecting the heart and supporting insulin secretion. Vitamin D is required for calcium absorption from foods. The quality and effectiveness of the supplement can also be added.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Oct 28, 2022