KE

4.7
Based on 1,844 Ratings
1,498
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great Ubiquinol from a trustworthy brand!

For seniors who are advanced in age, this form of CoQ10 is more easily absorbed, so even if it's more expensive, I think it is worth the price. I always trust this brand to have great quality supplements. Each capsule is quite big in size, but I just cut it open and squeeze out the contents. Great for more energy and Ubiquinol is also supposed to help the heart be healthier. Strongly encourage seniors to take this.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This is great quality product, much better than CoQ10. This form of CoQ10 has high absorption. Will definitely get more soon! it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging was perfect. Sizes of pills were a little big than I expected. but they have a good taste. I’m looking forward to purchasing another one!

260f5dfe-07a7-4178-8f2b-5b39e1fe5c41

I tried this because of a friend. He suggested me to try it because i have fibromyalgia and cfs. When i tried it for one month taking to a day. I felt like i had a bit more energy. So now i'm going to try it again and see if this again makes me feel a bit better. The capsules have little to no taste. They go well with my diet. I really like the quality.

4b521664-361a-4284-8654-804abda79882
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I had been taking Ubiquinol for more than 10 yrs and it helped me to regain my CoQ10 I lost or my body didn’t produce enough. Builds up some energy too. Was recommended by my doctor to use Ubiquinol as it has higher absorption rate, compared to the normal CoQ10.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

For people with age over 45and as we get older the substance Q10 produced by the body decreases as the age of a person increases. Q10 apart of being a strong antioxidant and supports a good heart, it also gives to the person the energy that he needs during a demanding day.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I’ve tried COQ10 vitamins before but these ones were my favourite. Easy to swallow, no bad taste in the mouth afterwards. I am feeling the benefits already, such as having increased energy. I have found that these are best taken in the morning and taken with food. The quality of this product is great.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This was recommended to me by a nutritional therapist after problems with brain fog, both due to menopause and covid. I could not easily digest other kinds of CoQ10 so took this one. It was really wonderful, highly recommended. I feel it made a significant difference in this area and the gels were really easy to take.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Doctor's Best Ubiquinol with Kaneka Q+ is twice the potency and absorption of CoQ10, and one of its excellent qualities is that it's non-GMO, using extra virgin olive oil instead of soy. All of its "other" ingredients are high quality and natural. I must add I was surprised by the size of the big red softgels, but even more surprised they were so very easy to swallow!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

These were recommended via the book “It Starts with the Egg”. These taste and smell of nothing which makes them easier to go down. They are fairly large and I need a fair bit of water to get them down. Seem to be doing the trick though and have reordered a few times now. Everything came quickly and efficiently all in one piece.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.