KE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I got this quality ingredient saw palmetto for my acne and PCOS. the benefits were amazing until I feel my body got use to it. Upon more research I found it was more suitable for men, so I have to my husband. It helped with his testosterone and hair loss. The taste wasn’t bad..

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,373

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The product is standardized to contain 85%-95% total fatty acids which is very important. It also contains 320 mg in each capsule which is the recommended dosage for prostate care. It is nice you only have to take one a day instead of two like so many other brands. Like this brand and it has a great price for the quanity and quality. My husband is now 64 and has been taking this dosage since he was 40. The saw palmetto used to do the job but now we had to take it up a notch. Lately we added DimPlus, 4 caps a day to his regime and it really seems to have made a huge difference in his getting up at night to pee. Would highly recommend the combo of best saw palmetto and Dim Plus.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I've been using Saw Palmetto from another brands but now I switched to Doctor's Best because it's made with Prosterol, a patented form. It is a good supplement for men to protect prostate and it also help with hair growth.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

This is one of the best Saw Palmetto I have used, very effective but the price is a bet too high, and keeps getting more expensive

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,991

This is superb Saw Palmetto in the standardized dosage that would be effective for most and will provide excellent support for the prostate. Really good quality ingredients in convenient package that should last two months. One should see benefits well before then.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Dr's Best is great and Saw Palmetto has become a staple herb for me, I'm always discovering more reasons why it's great for women :-)

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I buy this for my husband to benefit his hair and testosterone. He seems to like it. The brand is one I trust to be accurate with supplement content.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This was for my husband and seemed to help, but he found it was interacting negatively with his medications so had to stop taking it.