KE

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Great product for brain!

I found this product works on me, it made from quality ingredient and high dosage for each composition of the capsule really give benefit to my brain health. It has good taste and the capsule is small in size that made it easy to swallow. Really recommended for those looking a supplement for brain.👍🏻

faae9474-5f4e-4b2e-8584-5210b994053d
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Brilliant product and price for a formula with some of the harder-to-find ingredients, like coffeeberry. I take one a day in combo with 2 a day of each of Bluebonnet BrainPower and MRM Neuro-Max II. Makes a perfect broad-spectrum nootropic program for intellectual work and problem-solving throughout the day.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I take 2 out of 3 from the recommended dosage and it does the job! There's no taste to it and I can definitely feel the effect. I will be ordering more in the future! I've been dealing with bad hearing recently and this has improved it slightly. Hoping to see more improvement the next few weeks or so. Can't wait! I trust Doctor's Best brand. They have the best quality!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

It helps reduced menstrual discomfort. I have been taking painkiller every circle for many years. Until I feel painkiller no longer works. This not only help my brain, also help my liver to detox. I will continue to take. It worths every penny.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

When I received this product, I was upset that I ordered the wrong one... But I decided to give it a try... On the first day, I didn't feel anything different, except at the end of the day, I realized that I was staying focused and was able to accomplish all the tasks I was planning on finishing during the day. I would recommend this product as it does work.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Got it for my parents to support thwir brain function as they are getting old

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Great product. Fast shipping and exactly as ordered, good price.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Outstanding and quick delivery! IHerb has such a wide selection and you get your package the next day.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

so far so good ,, only been a week but feel benifits but am only taking 2 a day instead of 3 as recomended.