KE

2,399
1,096
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Good for backache

I have been using this for 2 years and it's great for backache! I think it really helps my backache. The effect is not immediate though. I used it for about a month before noticing the improvement. It works for knee pain too. There is no bitter taste unlike the powder form where you add it to water or coffee.

36b4ec92-0014-453e-9ba0-7f27d5ccd03b
0a9c32ea-7a56-4650-aa3a-5a04df323af0
Posted on May 9, 2022

The ingredients and composition are exactly the same I search for with very high quality. The package helped the improvement of ingredient age and we have to take the palatable taste in concern. Also before buying the product rating in diet and supplement is really introducing a great benefit directing you to the right decision

1ed7f9c1-8042-4e0e-bdcc-ffbf3b525293

Aside from effect on health in general, I noticed obvious results on: - Joints health. I’ve had problem with my knee for over a year, after trauma, and after 1,5 months of regular consumption of MSM the pain was completely gone. It never came back! It’s amazing. - Hair and Skin. MSM works amazing for it. Skin looks more clean, less inflammation. Hair grows stronger. The effect was noticeable after just few weeks. I was taking it only once a day with meal and my other supplements. Unfortunately, the tablets are quite big, hard to swallow. But overall the quality is amazing.

e9cb3593-7331-494e-ba7a-dc4774250ed1
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I have been suffering from insomnia for years due to back pain and stress. After taking this, i always fell into deep sleep and it also ease my back pain too. No more suffer sleepless night. This is a must have supplement for me. Please buy it to try if you have the same symptom as me!

ab1b6e2b-2089-4519-a6c1-adc558e673f2
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,866

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,718

My mother is 70, often worried about back pain, legs, arms. Drinks 2 tablets a day. As a result, she can move, she is easier, and dark brown age spots miraculously passed on her face. I also take this supplement for 2 tablets per day to restore and debug the process of methylation in the body. As an additional result, my allergy to pets and seasonal blooms came to naught.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

MSM seems to be a miracle supplement with effective benefits for many health related issues if you google on it. Personally, I find the quality and ingredients to be good, I have tennis elbow issue for months but just after consuming this for a few weeks, I am starting to feel relieved from the pain. I could now continue with my sports game. Will give another round of updates after finishing the entire bottle. Pls help to vote if you like the review.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I've been taking Doctor's Best MSM with OptiMSM for a few months now and I've noticed a significant difference in my joint health. The tablets are easy to swallow and I haven't experienced any side effects. MSM is a natural compound that is known to support joint health and I like that this product includes OptiMSM, which is a patented form of MSM that is known to be of higher quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to support their joint health.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I personally take MSM tablets for its anti-inflammatroy and joint comfort benefits. After taking MSM tabs for about 3 months, I observed I have less pain on my knee areas when I walk/ move. Laboratory studies have found that MSM has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Sulphur, which is a major component of MSM, plays an important role in making collagen and glucosamine, both of which are vital for healthy bones and joints, and in the production of immunoglobulins, which help your immune system. MSM is a potent detoxifier. It dissolves many compounds, reacts with certain toxins and greatly facilitates elimination of toxic wastes from the cells. A natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!