Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Lutein with Lutemax 2020, 20 mg, 180 Softgels - iHerb
KE

Darene
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I bought this based on the reviews. I have a dry eye so I’m hoping it would help with it. The good thing is that the pill is really small and you only need to take one pill a day. The lid is very convenient compared to regular ones. I’ll update you in a month. Please like if you find this helpful.

c2f33bd2-88af-432c-a194-713d2f6ef02d
577da19f-afdf-4bbe-b583-ba1e1fd725c5
b2fc7f7a-5b4f-45ff-b762-6f536bfedd4e
Posted on May 8, 2022

I was working the night shift (spending at least six hours per shift in front of a computer screen with lots of blue light) and my vision had gotten so bad I feared I was going blind. He recommended lutein to strengthen the eyes. I knew Doctor's Best had some other good supplements, so I tried this and saw a noticeable improvement in my eyesight in a few days. It was well worth the money.

a29e8567-5145-4c98-89a3-2a4f226a0416
d01dd616-f070-49d9-833c-5ab7022f8833
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great product. I have been using it for a while now, and found it very reliable, which is pointing to high quality of the ingredients. I bought this after I’d tried it before by my friend recommendation. This one is great for me because I have to work on my computer screen for long time a day.

49920cdb-a4e5-4adb-9eb6-389536624d8c
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

When we work a lot at the computer and our eyes get very tired. Our visual acuity began to go down. And Age and vision do not allow you to go out without glasses. Lutein is a good and support supplement products for eye health and vision improvements. The small soft gels make it easier to swallow, been enjoy taking it so far!

bcc0e176-a09d-49e7-8ad5-67cf22866c2d
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Have been taking this for 1 year as my dad refused to finish them and my night blindness/astigmatism was non-detectable during my latest eye checkup at the eye clinic. But the caveat is I did have increased rest time for the past year, and my stress level has decreased quite a fair bit. Anyhow, im so inspired to put my parents on this one again. Small, easy-to-swallow soft gel.

cd2b323a-6c3e-43b1-ab15-a7bba9136791
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a very good product for the eyes. Out of stock quite often so I usually buy to stock up. Helps to strengthen my eyes muscles and I notice when I stop taking for a while I got small cysts grow on my eyelids and vey painful. Bought bilberry to alternate this time also.

86ade32b-9e2d-457e-a322-7130cef50742
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have cataracts and my eyes burn from light. This has reduced the painful tears I have by 50% or more. It's a solid 50%, likely more, but I want to be accurate. It definitely has helped me after taking it for 6 weeks. I am going to stay on it.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have been suffering from dry eyes issue and spend long time looking at computer sceen. Been taking this softgel everyday where each bottle will last you about half a year. Didnt really observe alot of improvements to the dryness of my eyes but i found the dryness is worst if i dont take it for sometime when the softgel runs out. Will be continuing to take Lutein hope it will help or at least dont let it get worst in long run.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This lutein supplement has done a lot to improve my eyesight. I work in front of a computer screen several hours a day, and I used to feel quite visual fatigue. After two weeks of taking this supplement, my eyestrain has greatly reduced and my vision has improved significantly. The tablets are very easy to swallow, the absorption is very good (softgels) and the price of the product is very affordable.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Having bought Dr's Best Lutein 10 mg and taken it sucessfully with good results I am now trying out Lutein with Lutemax 20mg The increase to 20 mg ( which is the recommended dose per day) means having to only take one pill a day to gain the benefit of Lutein for your eyes. Having astigmatism and myophia I have been on Lutein for quite some time and I find that Dr's Best seems to be the best of all that I have taken. It has also helped relieve my eyes from computer strain and as we age, we tend to have floater forming (which my optomologist says is normal) and I find that regular intake of lutein helps mitigate this factor and improves our vision and eases general eye fatigue. Highly recommended