KE

Posted on May 1, 2022

Another fabulous product by Doctor’s best. As an allergy suffer, I need to take daily zinc supplements and I find it difficult to find supplements that are soy free. I know that these products are safe and contain the highest quality ingredients. They improve my allergy symptoms very quickly. They are great value for money.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I am a big fan of Doctor's Best brand of supplements and this zinc supplement doesn't disappoint. It is easily absorbed in the digestive tract since it is chelated. It is a capsule containing the supplement in a powder so if one has trouble taking pills, the capsule can be opened and the powder added to V8 juice to make it easy to take.

I've taken all sorts of zinc supplements in the past, but I don't know if they've ever been chelated. The fact that this is chelated is supposed to increase bio-availability and absorption, but I don't know how to tell if that's making a difference in me. Having said that, zinc is always a good thing to take in, and if chelated metals are better absorbed by the body, then it must mean this is different from other supplements. This brand has shown that it's pretty good a providing quality for reasonable cost, so this is really a win-win. Ultimately, it's a good buy.

Posted on May 31, 2022

one of the best in the market, I always order it but wish if the dosage is greater to avoid taking 2 or 3 a day

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Good choice for zinc, bought for my in laws as per recommendation from her friend, so far so good n suitable for me, thx u

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

the tablet is easy to take not sure if I noticed any difference. I later heard it may not be great to take zinc without other minerals as it can create an imbalance. not medical advice.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

goods received perfectly yesterday.It is great product to keep our health during pandemic. thanks iHerb

da5f4c73-ce38-48ac-a9b6-2ed274c35a78
f245c628-0604-43d7-a6ea-70c10560d3a5
Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Love the quality of Doctor’s Best supplements! They are my go-to. But the bottle did not instruct to take this Zinc with food. I took it on an empty stomach and within 30 minutes starting experiencing waves of cramping abdominal pain, that knocked me to my knees, for 6 hours! Moral of the story = TAKE WITH FOOD!

mirinanyy
Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I chose this form of zinc because it’s highly absorbable. Don’t take it on an empty stomach as it might cause nausea or even lead to throwing up which has happened to me. You really need to have had a good meal like lunch or dinner before taking these pills. I’m taking zinc to improve my acne as many health professionals recommend it. No bad taste.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

the best zinc absorbed chelate to get more zinc to your body