KE

Posted on May 23, 2022

I read an article concerning high blood pressure and fermented black garlic was recommended. My blood pressure was on the high normal side so I thought I would give this fermented black brand a try. I have been taking it now daily for 6 weeks and my blood pressure has fallen into the normal range. Doctor's best has no garlic aftertaste. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

When it comes to fermented black garlic I’ve tried Dr. Mercola and this one. Dr. Mercola was very pungent, you could smell it immediately when opening the bottle, would also leave a garlic taste and sometimes create heartburn. This Doctor’s Best formulation has almost no odor, you really can’t smell the garlic at all. I believe this is because of the way the garlic is extracted Doctor’s best has a patent on. Seems like a quality product. Nothing negative to say about this black garlic, I like it and will most likely buy more.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Regular size capsules. Kept it on the shelf until somebody from the family caught cold. Supplementing with it due to its potent anti viral anti microbial and immunity properties

4cfa34ee-f839-4267-a3cf-5bd66cf07eab
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

no odor n bad after taste. quality wise good as they are in capsule form so not like gel type may melt in hot tropical climate. so far I think it's working fine for my body

4b5d060e-5400-4156-bc49-8ca131d0a711
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I had never tried "black garlic" before, but it is a good product and one I've reordered. I take it along with other garlic products and experienced no bad side effects--no burps or gas or garlic breath. It will likely take weeks of regular usage to notice the benefits, but that's not why I take it. Garlic is universally recognized as a terrific tonic for overall health, and in supplements like this, I can get a good daily dose of garlic without the unpleasant effects of eating too much of it. (I love the taste of garlic, but it isn't without its smells.) If you want to add garlic to your supplement regimen, Doctor's Best Black Garlic may be the way to go.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

1. Better Blood Pressure 2. Lower Cholesterol 3. Reduced Risk of Heart Disease 4. Garlic for Colds and Flu 5. Better Athletic Performance 6. Stronger Bones 7. Improved Memory This is an excellent product to improve overall health.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

in South Korea, black garlic is so popular for the old, every person eats garlic a lot much more than you imagine. Still Black garlic is everyone's favorite because less smell and benefit is bigger.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

great quality and price. No discernible garlic scent. I'm taking this for high blood pressure. It seems to stay in the normal range and I have duscontinued the medication.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Did not result in garlic breath. Might have helped with blood pressure but I took it with a few other supplements so can't tell for sure. Seem to have the same immunity improvement as garlic oil